UCP120 petroleum hydrocarbon resin is an aromatic C9 resin mainly used in paint, printing ink and adhesive
with the following characters.
1. Enhance paint's brightness, fullness
2. Improve adhesive force, hardness
3. Excellent ageing stability
4. Good cold shock resistance
5. Typical filler characteristics
6. Alkali and acid resistance of varnish and paint etc.
7. Good compatibility with organic solvent such as mineral oil and lipin.
1. Appearance: Yellowish Granule
2. Color (Gardner in 50% toluene): 10 max
3. Softening Point (Centigrade, Ball): 110-120
4. Ash Content (wt.%): 0.03 max
5. Acid Value (mg KOH/g): 0.40 max
6. Bromine Value (g Br2 /100g): 100 max
7. Flash Point (Centigrade): 275 min
8. Heat Resistance (200 Centigrade 2h Gardner): 11
9. Specific Gravity (20/20 Centigrade): 1.08
Contact Name: Ina Zhang
Company Name: Puyang United Chemical Co., Ltd.
Street Address: North Kaizhou Road,
Puyang City, Henan, China
Member name: pyuchem
Member Since: 31 December 2008
Total Leads: 7 pyuchem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Manufacture, Export C5 Hydrocarbon Resins, C9 Hydrocarbon Resins
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips