UCP140 is a modified aromatic resin with high softening point widely used in printing ink as a link agent
and asphalt modifier etc.
1. Stain resistance
2. Good tackifying characteristics
3. Decrease the set time and increase the gloss
4. Good compatibility with rosin modified phenolic resin.
1. Appearance: Yellowish Granule
2. Color (Gardner in 50% toluene): 10 max
3. Softening Point (Centigrade, Ball): 135-145
4. Ash Content (wt.%): 0.03 max
5. Acid Value (mg KOH/g): 0.30 max
6. Bromine Value (g Br2 /100g): 100 max
7. Flash Point (Centigrade): 275 min
8. Heat Resistance (200 Centigrade 2h Gardner): 11
9. Specific Gravity (20/20 Centigrade): 1.07-1.08
Contact Name: Ina Zhang
Company Name: Puyang United Chemical Co., Ltd.
Street Address: North Kaizhou Road,
Puyang City, Henan, China
Member name: pyuchem
Member Since: 31 December 2008
Total Leads: 7 pyuchem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Manufacture, Export C5 Hydrocarbon Resins, C9 Hydrocarbon Resins
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips