Mounting the Adaptor:
1. Mount ACCU-Beam® adaptor to the microscope/slit lamp beam splitter port. Note:
type beam splitters require an additional beamsplitter adaptor. Refer to Price
List for identification.
2. Secure adaptor with locking ring on beamsplitter.
Universal Digital Camera Adaptor for Surgical
Microscopes and Slit Lamps - 8102257/B
Mounting the Digital Camera:
1. Thread Universal Adaptor into the camera M37 filter mount thread. Note: Some
cameras require a special intermediate mount for either M37, M43, M52 or M58
accessories. Refer to price list for identification.
2. Attach Digital Camera with Universal Adaptor to the focus assembly of the ACCUBeam
® adaptor. Set camera in the desired position relative to the adaptor and secure by
turning the locking ring counter-clockwise.
3. To reposition the camera, turn locking ring clockwise to loosen. Reposition camera and
secure as per step 2.
Contact Name: Neweyes
Company Name: Shanghai New Eyes Technology Co., Ltd
Street Address: No. 614 Tongji,
University Science & Technology
Zone, Yangpu Area, Shanghai, China
Member name: neweyes
Member Since: 17 February 2009
Total Leads: 79 neweyes Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Upgrade Slit Lamp, Upgrade Fundus Camera, Upgrade Surgical Microscope, Upgrade Ab Scan, Ophthalmic Instrument, Optical Instrument
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Digital cameras