UPA Cornice Adhesive 45 is a plaster-based adhesive designed for fixing and bonding cornice to plasterboard
walls and ceilings. It can be used as masonry adhesive. For best results, UPA also recommends the use of Cornice Adhesive 45 with all other plaster cement and adhesive products available within the UPA product range.
The UPA Cornice Adhesive can be specially formulated to suit either 45, 60 or 90 minute setting times as required.
1. Apply the mixture along the length of both edges of the cornice. Applied mixture should be at least 100mm wide and continuous along the edges.
2. Press cornice into position until cement holds.
3. Remove excess mixture from the edges using a broad knife.
4. Clean off any residue with damp sponge or brush.
5. Larger and longer cornice may require temporary supporting nails to hold cornice in position.
* Provides enhanced plaster adhesion to surfaces.
* Smooth easy application with a choice of setting times.
1. Packaging : Available 20kg Bag
2. Setting time : 45/60 minutes
3. Coverage area : Approximately 130 linear meter of cornice per 20kg bag
4. Colour : White
5. Fragrance : Odourless
Contact Name: Ms. Mary Mesourouni
Company Name: United Plasterworks Sdn Bhd
Street Address: Suite 1&2, 21st Floor,
Northam Tower, 57 Jalan Sultan Ahmad
Shah 10050 Penang, Malaysia
Member name: Uplasterworks
Member Since: 15 February 2008
Total Leads: 7 Uplasterworks Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Paper Faced Cove Cornice, Drywall Compounds, Plaster Building Products
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Cornices