Vacuum Ceramic Disc Filter is new type solid-liquid separation equipment featuring high-efficiency and
energy-saving. Shengnuo Group successfully developed PC series VCF In 1998 with exclusive patented intellectual rights after years of R&D. The PC series VCFs have now been successfully adopted in the filtration process of wide variety of minerals such as Iron ores, Gold, Copper, Copper Sulfide, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Quartz Sand, and Fluorite etc.
The shape and working principles are similar to those of disc filters. Under the effects of pressure difference, when the slurry penetrates filter media, particles are blocked at the surface of filter media and filter cake is formed while liquid goes through the media and drained away so as to separate solid from liquid. The major difference between VCF and disc filter is filter media-ceramic filter plates. There are micro pores that create capillary effect. Capillary force override pressure created by vacuum system and fills micro pores with liquid and no air penetration possible under whatever circumstances. Because no air allowed to pass through the plates, energy consumption is low and vacuum is high during solid-liquid separation process.
The ceramic filter consists of Ceramic Filter Plates, Rotator, Slurry Tank, Scrapers, Distributor, Agitating Device, Back-Washing (including Ultrasonic & Acid cleaning), Frame, Vacuum System, Pipe System, Filtrate Discharge System, Discharge Chute, Valve And PLC Automatic Control System (can be built into remote control system). The system can be customized by adding cake washing system if required.
VCF has short downtime and improves productivity and operation rate. Because no needs of any filter cloth, the VCF can maintain high degree of vacuum and low moisture of filter cake. It is also featured by energy efficient. Compared with traditional disc filters with 45m2, the VCF with the same filter area saves over 85% of power energy. In the mean time, because of the tiny size of micro pore, fine particles are block so as to increase metal recovery rate and help improve quality and transparency of filtrate (normally 21mg/l of solid content). Filtrate can be recycled. In general, VCF is a kind of environmentally friendly, highly efficient, and energy-saving solid-liquid separation equipment.
Important Features of Our Vacuum Ceramic Disc Filter:
1. High vacuum degree with maximum of -0.098MPa, low moisture of filter cake, normally 2-4% lower than moisture of the cake by traditional filters;
2. Low power and energy consumption, 10-20% of that of traditional filters;
3. Clear and transparent filtrates. Solid content is normally lower than 21mg/l and filtrate can be recycled or disposed of without harm to the environment;
4. Little pollution, environmentally friendly, safe and reliable;
5. Ceramic Filter Plate is long service life, easily replaced and doesn’t require intensive labor work;
6. Dewatering cost is normally 18.8-40.1% of that of traditional filters;
7. Automatic and continuous operation, low maintenance cost, high filtration efficiency;
8. Lower metal loss and higher metal recovery;
Contact Name: Lily
Company Name: Beijing Shengnuo Industrial Mining Technology Co., Ltd.
Street Address: C1608 Tri-tower
No.66 Zhongguancun Road (e),
Haidian District, Beijing, P.R. China 100190
Member name: bjsn2010
Member Since: 12 May 2010
Total Leads: 15 bjsn2010 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Vacuum Ceramic Filters, Filter Plates, Magnetic Liners
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Ceramic filter