This VAG_COM OBD II interface enables you to connect your PC to your car so that you can troubleshoot
any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC’s) that appear when the ‘check engine’ light is showing.
This diagnostic cable is usable for ISO9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocol (16pin OBD II style Data Link Connector).
• This cable can not work if your car uses a protocol/bussystem like VPW, PWM or CAN-bus.
• Terminal K = Bus of communication
• Terminal L = Ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU: Engine Control Unit)
• Existed 3 different protocols with same OBD2 connector incl. ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
• This K/L Diagnostic interface & cables work on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) launched after 1996 only.
• Supported also ISO9141 protocol
• The Cables may work with some versions of the Carsoft, but carsoft used a lot of different interfaces during the different versions and also had some custom interfaces.
• Supports VAG-COM version 409.1 or older
• Fully automatic support for 2002+ Audi models with dual K-lines
• High quality precision moulded diagnostic connector made to fit all Audi/VW vehicles
• LED light shows cable communication status
• Fully CE approved
• In-built electronic protection from ‘aftermarket radio problems’
• This purchase is for one 145cm long, 16 pin OBD diagnostic socket to RS232 9 pin interface cable with USB connector
VAG-COM is a Windows based diagnostic software for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles that emulates the functions of expensive professional scan tools. It is:
• Fully compatible with all models of the above makes of car or van produced between 1996 and 2006 (see below for more information on earlier models)
• Compatible with the above makes of car with CAN connection
• Has a data base of more than 7500 fault codes and measuring block texts
• Can use the new 7 digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in all immobilizer-equipped W, Audi, Seat and Skoda models
Is my Car VAG-COM Compatible?
VAG-COM will work with most Volkswagen and Audi models sold worldwide from 1994 onwards. It will also work with most late-model SEAT and Skodas sold outside of N. America.See below for full list. It does not work with diesel engines.
If your VW or Audi has a 16pin OBD II style Data Link Connector then VAG-COM will work. If your car has the old 2x2 Data Link Connection check to see if there is a wire going to each pin - if there are 4 wires VAG-COM should work – if there are only 3 it won’t.
Contact Name: Ms. Mandy
Company Name: Shenzhen Master Automobile Tech. Co., Ltd
Mobile: 0086 13424350193
Street Address: 1313 Room, Dongfeng
Building, No.2010 Shennan Mid.road,
Futian Dis, Shenzhen, China.
Member name: autodiagnosis4
Member Since: 22 May 2009
Total Leads: 81 autodiagnosis4 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Auto Diagnosis, Car Maintenance
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Universal serial bus USB extension cable