Introduction:VAS 5052 Auto Diagnosis is the third generation diagnosis tester has now reached
Features Specifications: Vas-5052 Auto Diagnosis
VAS 5052 Auto Diagnosis is the third generation diagnosis tester has now reached our workshops.
- Triggered by the new diagnosis standard ASAM (Association for Standardization of Automation- and Measuring Systems).
- Prepared for future diagnosis software and hardware (remote head VAS5054/VAS5054A) thanks to employment of the latest technical options.
- Enhanced by amendments over previous model from customer requests. Workshop compatibility, ease of use and mobility go without saying.
With the vehicle diagnosis and service information system VAS 5052A, the successful care concept for modern vehicle systems is
continued in a consistent manner.
Operating modes "Vehicle self-diagnosis", "OBD", "Guided fault finding", "Guided functions", etc. are comparable with those from VAS5052.
Interrogation of fault memory in all control units, update programming of control units or resetting service interval display have no differences in use with present functions.
A scan tool mode allows data transfer, as prescribed within the scope of onboard diagnosis (OBD), with the emissions influencing control units of all manufacturers.
Service information such as service tables, current flow diagrams, etc. (ELSA) is displayed on the screen of the equipment and reduces the amount of paper required in the workshop quite considerably. The required information is made available directly at the site of repair and with very up-to-date data.
The necessary interfaces are installed for access to service information on local servers or internet data.
- Very bright, daylight compatible display, 12.1" ( touch screen )
- Exchangeable interface strip (for USB, network RJ45, etc.)
- Hard-drive easy to replace from exterior
- Fall height 90 cm with fall sensor protection for hard-drive
- Lightweight but tough magnesium pressure cast housing
- Housing protected against water splashes (IP54)
- Wireless communication to vehicle via Bluetooth and remote head VAS 5054
- Extensions possible via PCI express interface
- DVD-ROM relocated in base station
- Most modern processors for mobile units with low current requirement and low heat generation
- Random access memory 2 GB
- Hard-drive 120 GB
- Capable operating unit mounting
- Tester with exchangeable interface strip and preinstalled diagnosis software
- Base station
- Wide range mains unit with country-specific mains lead
- Remote head with USB cable as communications interface to vehicle
- Carrying bag
- Quick reference guide in printed form
- touch screen pens
- Storage case for diagnosis tester, remote head, etc.
Contact Name: Ben
Company Name: JIU Tech Enterprise Group Co., Limited
Street Address: No.16 Building,
Tongfu Industrial Park, Nanshan
District, Shenzhen, China 518000
Member name: jiutech
Member Since: 15 July 2010
Total Leads: 54 jiutech Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Professional Diagnostic Scanners, Xgna600 For Honda, Honda Diagnostic System Hds, Bmw Gt1, Ibm T30, Bmw Ops, Volvo Vida Dice, Gm Tech2, Twinb, Bmwopps+dis+sss
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips