Hello visitor from USA USA - 40 visiting from China 18 China France 12 France USA 10 USA
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Videoclipper Mini Video Camera Camcorder With 2.0 Mega Pixels Night Vision

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Thu 28 Oct, 2010 7:15 am | Product Category: Digital camcorders or video cameras [325]

videoclipper mini video camera camcorder 2 0 mega pixels night vision
Products Photos CatalogVideoclipper Mini Photos Catalog

Description:

Ultra useful and Amazingly designed, The important with so right price - The Videoclipper

mini camcorder with one button operation and clip is your best choice for handsfree videos everytime! (free 2GB microSD card included)

Like the iPod Shuffle, you can clip The Videoclipper on your shirt or your belt so your hands are free to do other things. Although a clip may not seem like much, this one little feature made the iPod Shuffle one of the best selling mp3 players ever, and we think it's going to do the same for The Videoclipper. If you're a reseller, The Videoclipper is going to be your next big earner! Stock up now! The Videoclipper is also very easy to use. How easy? True one button operation. Yes this unit only has one button on it. Press the button to power it up and start recording. Press the button again to power it off and save recording. That's it!

A word about life blogging. More and more we're seeing individuals who are interesting in capturing their entire lives on video. The Videoclipper is a life bloggers' best friend because its battery lasts up to 5 hours. What's more, throw in a microSDHC card (it supports up to 16 GB) and you can capture everyone you meet and everything you do throughout your day, then download it when you get home that night.

Features

Clips-on like the iPod Shuffle

Up to 5 hours of battery life

Great blogging device

Free 2GB TF / microSD card

30 frames per second (FPS) AVI files

Advanced timestamp feature (unit contains internal clock so there is no need to manually update an external time file to keep timestamp accurate)

Recharge via PC USB port or travel adapter

Great law enforcement gadget: police officers or security guards can wear one of these to film any illegal activities for evidence purposes

Specifications

Main Function: Mini digital camcorder (clip-on)

Device Specifications:

- Rugged polymer case

- Clip-on

- Color CMOS sensor

- Auto White Balance adjustment

- Focus Range: 150mm ~ Infinity

- Memory: Up to 16GB (comes with free 2GB microSD card)

- Built-in MIC: Yes

Digital Video Recorder Specifications:

- Video Format: AVI (with sound)

- Frame Rate: 30 FPS

- Capture Resolution: 640x480 (VGA)

Power Source: Internal Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery

Battery Charging Time: 6 hours

Battery Life: up to 5 hours

Recording Time: ~ 2GB per hour USB to Computer for file transfer and recharge. Works with all windows, mac, linux, netbooks

Timestamp: Yes (advanced, see product notes)

Package Contents

1 x Digital Video Recorder Spy Camera with Clip

1 x USB to mini-USB cable

1 x User manual - English

1 x Travel power adapter

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Can I record video in dark areas or at night with this camera?

This camera can record in areas with low light, but there should be at least some illumination present in order to capture satisfactory quality video.

How far away can I be from a conversation and still record the audio?

The best distance for audio recording is 1-2 meters, with 3 meters being the max.

How do I set the time and date on the unit?

This unit has an internal clock so video timestamps are always accurate. To adjust the clock, simply use the time software included on the disk.

How do I operate this unit?

There is only one button on the unit. Press the button once to power the unit on and begin recording. Press the button again to power the unit off and save the recording. It's so simple, your mom or grandmother can use it.

How do I retrieve the videos I've created?

Attach the unit to your PC computer using the USB cable. A folder will appear inside of which are videos you've created.

I don't blog! I'm too busy as VP of Sales at my company to blog. So why the heck would I need The Videoclipper?

OK, picture this. You're at a sales conference. Thousands of attendees. You walk around shmoozing and introducing yourself. How many names to faces can you remember at the end of the day? At the end of the weekend? Let The Videoclipper be your personal secretary.

How do I set the correct time and date?

Create a time.txt file in the root of the drive with one line inside in this format:YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS

Disconnect the USB. The camera will read the file, change the camera date time, and delete the file.

For example, to set the time to 10:30a.m. on March 3, 2010, the line in the file would be: 2010.03.03 10:30:00

Warning: Do not to use this product for any illegal purpose, otherwise you may be subject to prosecutions under applicable laws. You should be aware that we are obliged to provide the information in connection with your purchase of this product to relevant administrative and judicial authorities at their request.

Company Contact:

eyespychina photo
Contact Name: Gorge
Company Name: Eagle Eye Technology
Email: Email
Tel: 86-0755-29341569
Fax: 86-0755-29341588
Street Address: 2B077 Communication
Market, Taipingyang Futian District,
Shenzhen, China Zip Code: 518030
Member name: eyespychina
Total Leads: 1348 eyespychina Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Spy, Camera, Hidden, Camera Digital, Camera
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Digital camcorders or video cameras [325]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely