• Seat & Skoda Cars with OBD2 connector (w/o can bus)
• Plug into the OBD II socket of your car
• All the LED lights on the front of the unit will blink and will then remain lit
• Turn the ignition key, but don't turn on the engine
• Press the button of the function you wish to perform
• The LED's will then all light to indicate that the reset was a success
Please note some dashboards do need an inspection reset before you are able to reset the oil service reminder.
• Reset Inspection Intervall
• 15.000 km (OIL - STANDARD)
• 30.000 km (Inspection 1 - LONGLIFE)
• 50.000 km (Inspection 2 - LONGLIFE)
The reset unit is brand new and unused and includes the reset unit and diagnostic OBD II connector.
Contact Name: Ms. Mandy
Company Name: Shenzhen Master Automobile Tech. Co., Ltd
Mobile: 0086 13424350193
Street Address: 1313 Room, Dongfeng
Building, No.2010 Shennan Mid.road,
Futian Dis, Shenzhen, China.
Member name: autodiagnosis4
Member Since: 22 May 2009
Total Leads: 81 autodiagnosis4 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Auto Diagnosis, Car Maintenance
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips