Hello visitor from USA USA - 45 visiting from China 20 China France 12 France USA 10 USA Ireland 1 Ireland Japan 1 Japan Singapore 1 Singapore
Free Join Now

Wanted International Retailor For Crystal Heart Shape Collectable Gifts

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Sun 19 Sep, 2010 4:11 am | Targeted Countries: USA | UK | Italy
retailor crystal heart shape collectable gifts
Products Photos CatalogRetailor Crystal Heart Photos Catalog

Hi, my little friend, how is going today, actually it is sunday, first would like to show my best wishes

to you & your family .

Here, Cathy for brief, responsible, hospitable, easy-going, hope you like me and my adrobale crystal giftware .

Would like to share a funny but truly story with you .

Trawler Skipper Jackson had heavy session in a pub on the docks. Feeling the worse for wear he asked his mate, also a skipper, if he could get his head down on board his boat to get ready for some more in the evening.

'Yeh, go ahead', said my oppo.

I was shaken awake by one of the crew saying the skipper wanted me on the bridge.

Got up there feeling disoriented and wondering why it was so dark. I was greeted by words l will never forget.

'its the white cliffs of dover over there, thought you'd like to see 'em.'

Five days later, all spent trawling in the southern North Sea, we arrived back in Pompey and went straight to the pub - as you do.

Ok, pls kindly follow me, you will Discovery a newland just, like Amercan develop a creative land for their rest of life .

How is the crsytal giftware made . Read it kindly .

1.Each piece of crystal is handcrafted, and every crystal is hand polished so it reaches you in perfect condition

3.At the start of production as you can see the raw glass is put into a furnace to heat it to the required temperature, so it becomes soft and pliable to work with.

4.Once hot enough it is then placed into a mould, pressed and cut off, it is then placed in another oven, so the crystals can cool down slowly so to avoid cracking.

5.After the crystals have cooled down, they have to be polished as the natural crystal is very dull, and the crystals are all polished by hand using traditional methods that have not changed in centuries.

6.Each facet has to be hand polished and is done at a wheel by skilled craftsmen.

7.It is a very intricate process and can only be done by hand by skilled craftsmen.Each piece of crystal is then checked by hand to make sure that there are no floors in them, then they can go to the finishing rooms.

8. Now you can appreciate when we say all our pieces are handcrafted, they really are.

That is the whold production process of crystal gift, bcz its special, so you are the unique person to own them

Crystal heart shape 18th gift ware is the best present for you .

1. each piece was packed by a nice gift box or your suggested style

2. your goods will be deliveried within48hours while your orders confirmed .

3. MOQ: 10pcs by air, or international express

4. price & payment terms : Palpay, western union, Moneygrame.

5. great after service . each gifts will be tracked by us 24hours, untill it is arrive in your address safely .

6. a leagal document will be signed with our company stamp, no matter how many QTY you place, All right, my friends, to get more surprise, pls gently contact me

Cathy for brief

Company Contact:

WonllCrystal photo
Contact Name: Miss Cathy Lee
Company Name: Top Dreaming Gifts Co., Ltd.
Email: Email
Tel: 008613857913034
Fax: 86-579-84212977
Street Address: RM303, 2 Unit,
38 Building, Zong Ze North Road,
Yiwu, China
Member name: WonllCrystal
Total Leads: 91 WonllCrystal Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Crystal Keychain, Crystal Perfume Bottles, Crystal Decoration
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely