PH868-1 is designed to measure pH levels from 0~ 14 and has the following advance features:
automatic calibration ( ph4.0, pH7.0 & pH10.0), with high ingress protection rating - IP67 - 100% waterproof & dustproof, automatic temperature compensation ( ATC), dual display ( pH & temp), switchable ° C & ° F, data hold, low battery indicator, and auto power off that can be disable.
PH868-1 has also a built-in ATC to ensure 100% accuracy. Even the slightest change in temperature affects the accuracy of reading results; ATC lets the meter adjust or adopts current temperature of the environment without shifting or restarting the meter. PH868-1 is totally protected against dust & effects of immersion between .15m and 1m. It has a high Ingress Protection Ratings of IP67. An IP number is used to specify the environmental protection of enclosures around electronic equipment and was developed by the European Committee for Electro Technical Standardization. These ratings are determined by specific tests. It is composed of 2-3 numbers, the first referring to the protection from solid objects or materials ( with 1-6 level), the second against liquids or water ( with 1-8 levels) and the third against mechanical impacts. Higher IP number means better the protection.
Have the PH Meter with more value for your money!
pre-calibrated, ready to use ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
* 100% Water and Dust Proof
* Automatic Calibration just a single push of a button
* pH & Temperature display with switchable ° C & ° F
* Large display screen
* Free 3 Buffer solutions ( PH4.0, PH7.0 & PH10.0)
Features: This device is very effective, reliable, easy and safe to use.
* IP67 waterproof & dustproof housing ( totally protected against dust and water even on immersion up to 1m)
* Automatic Calibration with just a push of a button
* Easy 3 points Calibration ( pH 4.00, 7.00, 10.00)
* Comes with the Standard Buffer Solutions pH4.0, pH7.0 & pH10.0 USA standards
* Can measure alkaline solution
* Display Temperature & pH simultaneously
* Easy to switch between ° C and ° F
* Data Hold & ATC
* Auto Power off that can be disable
* Pen size, easy to fit in pocket
* Low battery indicator
* Easy to replace and assemble with new battery
* High quality and accurate testing results are guaranteed
* Approved by strict quality and safety standards
* Wide range of application: Pools, Aquariums, Labs, Aquaculture, Car washes, Water testing and Waste water treatment
* Totally Brand New
* IP Grade: IP67
* Measuring Range: 0~ 14pH
* Accuracy: ± 0.2pH
* Resolution: 0.1pH
* Calibration Point: 4, 7, 10
* Temperature Accuracy: ± 1° C
* Temperature Resolution: 0.5° C/ ° F
* Temperature compensation: 0~ 50° C
* Operating Condition
o Operating Temperature: 0° C~ 50° C ( 32° F~ 122° F)
o Operating Humidity: 0~ 80% RH
* Auto Power Off ( Sleep Mode) with disable feature ( idle for 20min)
* Self Calibration
* Display: 4-digit display
* 100% Waterproof & Dustproof ( IP67)
* Dimension: 150 x 36 x 25mm ( L x W x T)
* FREE 3 x Buffer Powder Solutions: pH4, pH7, & pH10
* FREE 4 x Button Battery
* Operation Manual
* Protective Packaging Box
Warranty: 2 years warranty
All our products are manufactured under the strict quality control guidelines established by EN ISO9001-2000 Standards
1. Remove the out cover and the inner cap from the meter to expose the electrode out. White crystals are normally present on the cap or on the electrode
2. Dip the electrode into the test solution. Press " PWR" button and stir it to get a stable reading.
3. The small dot ( .) in between the PH reading will flash on and off when measuring starts. The meter will display both pH and temperature ( ° C or ° F) .
4. Press " HLD" button to freeze current reading. Press " HLD" button again to release the hold mode.
5. Turn of the meter by pressing " PWR" button. Clean the electrode and put back the cover.
Easy to calibrate, Automatic Calibration with just a push of a button, no need to calibrate with screw driver !
PH868-1 has a unique calibration design that features automatic buffer recognition to avoid error( s) .
1. Dip the electrode into pH7.0 buffer solution first.
2. Just press calibration ( " CAL" ) button to start the automatic calibration. " CA" will appear on the LCD for one second.
Simply press the hold button to adjust the value if buffer solution is not 4, 7, or 10 such as pH3.5, 4.50, etc.
3. When the meter exits the calibration mode, rinse the probe with distilled water or rinse solution like tap water
4. Do step 1-3 to calibrate with pH4.0 & pH10.0 and the easy calibration is complete.
TEMPERATURE UNIT SETTING ( switching ° C and ° F)
1. Turn the meter off first.
2. Press the power button & calibration " CAL" button simultaneously.
3. Press hold " HLD" button to choose between ° C and ° F.
4. Press calibration " CAL" button to save the temperature unit. " SA" text will be seen on screen.
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips