Industrial design WG8010 is cost effective GSM IP Modem that can conveniently and transparently connect
devices to a cellular network, allowing you networking your existing serial devices with only basic configuration. For a wide range of M2M applications, such as control systems, vending machines, remote diagnostic and much more.
• Dual-band 900/1800 or 850 /1900 MHz GSM/GPRS
• Connects installed devices to Internet via serial port
• Adjustable baud rate feature for easy configuration of custom baud rates.
• Versatile operation modes, including TCP, UDP, SMS Tunnel and Reverse Real COM.
• Port buffering function to prevent loss of serial data when communication is disrupted.
• No Internet programming required
• Auto-registration on start-up
• LED indicators for status and signal level.
It not only includes a TCP/IP stack for ease of communication over GPRS and the Internet, but also higher application level modes suited to M2M applications. The transparent mode enables the unit to wake-up upon events, and automatically report I/O status by TCP/IP socket connection over GPRS.
It provides Industry-standard AT-style commands for ease of integration into your exist software applications.
Contact Name: John Geng
Company Name: Comway Electronic Ltd.
Street Address: 7 Suzhou St. Haidian
District, 100080 Beijing, China
Member name: comway
Member Since: 23 July 2010
Total Leads: 3 comway Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Wireless Module, Cellular Ip Modem, Gsm Transmitter
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Modems