Name: Wireless Auto Dialer Alarm System
Zones: 29 Wireless zones, 4 sensors for one zone
Rechargeable Backup Battery
*LCD screen displays Date. Day of the week, Time, and current Armed Status
*Supported languages: Simple Chinese/Traditional Chinese/English/German/French/Russian and more.
* 29 Wireless zones(Each zone supports up to 4 sensors) and 2 dedicated zones for remotes(Supports up to 4 remotes or wireless Keypads per zone)
* Can dial up to 5 phone numbers in sequence
* Arm/disarm the system by: Main Host(keypad), Wireless Keypad, Keychain Remotes, or even remotely by phone
*Record up to a 10 second greeting for the auto-dialer. Then play the greeting back.
* Wireless or wired siren are optional for louder alarming sound
* Alarm Sounds if Phone Line is Cut, auto priority to occupy the telephone and monitoring function to hear what is happening.
* Remembers programming settings when power is disconnected.
*Available in both AC/DC with Low-voltage Indicators
*Built-In Rechargeable Backup Battery (Keypad)
* More functions can be realized with more optional accessories(Note: consultation in advance is necessary)
Operating power: 9-15VDC
Static current: ≤ 80mA
Alarm current: ≤ 500mA
Operating environment: Temperature: -10°C-50°C; Humidity:<90%
Maximum available quantity of keychain remotes: 4 PCS
Maximum available quantity of wireless sensors: 116 PCS
Standard Package includes:
- Alarm system (control unit) – 1 pc.
- Wireless PIR detector – 1 pc.
- Wireless door (gap) sensor – 1 pc.
- Remote controller– 2 pcs.
- Antenna – 1pc.
- Wireless Sound&flash 110dB/0.3m – 1 pc.
- Power adpater – 1pc.
- User manual – 1pc.
Alarm Control Panel (Host): Alarm Control Panel is a wall-mounted unit where the detection devices and wiring or wireless connected of the alarm are ultimately connected and managed. These include devices such as bells, siren, door contacts, PIR motion detectors, smoke detectors, gas detectors, etc. Typical panels are located in utility closets or access rooms.
Door/Window Magnetic Contact: Magnetic contacts are the most common sensing devices for sensing opening and closing of doors and windows. They are cheap and reliable.
Such sensors consist of two parts - A contact that is installed on the door / window frame and an Activating magnet that is mounted on the door. The magnetic is held in no-alarm contact position when door / window is kept closed. These are installed on a door or window in such a way that opening the door or window causes the magnet to move away from the contact switch which activates the alarm. They have proved to be a tried and tested method of monitoring any of the operable openings in the houses / apartments. These contacts are available in variety of finishes & materials. Heavy duty versions are also available for heavy doors, shutters and gates. The magnetic switches normally have both 'Normally open' & 'Normally Closed' contacts for easier integration with existing systems.
Contact Name: Shelly
Company Name: Hk Vstar International
Street Address: No.09, 13th Floor,
Feng Lin International Center,
Longgang CBD, Longgang District,
Shenzhen, China 518055
Member name: HKVSTARInternational
Member Since: 29 July 2010
Total Leads: 64 HKVSTARInternational Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Gsm Home Alarm System, Telephone Alarm System, Gsm Industrial Alarm System, Gsm Power Alarm System, Gsm Gps Tracking System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Alarm systems