Name: Wireless Auto Dialer Alarm System
Zones: 15 Wireless zones, 4 sensors for one zone
Rechargeable Backup Battery
* Easy-to-use and cost-effective D.I.Y. (do-it-yourself ) wireless intruder alarm
* Supports up to 60 wireless sensors (15 wireless defense zones and 4 wireless
sensors per zone).
* Transmit at 430-433MHz frequency band, wireless transmitting distance up to 300 feet (Keychain remote, smoke sensor, & siren) and up to 450 feet (magnetic door/window sensor & PIR motion sensor)
* Can dial up to 5 phone numbers in sequence
* Arm/disarm the system by: Main Host (Keypad), Wireless Keypad, Keychain remotes, or even remotely by phone.
* Available in both ACDC with low-voltage Indicators.
* Programmable silent alarm or audible alarm.
* Recordable alarm voice message (up to 9 seconds record time).
* Telephone line disconnection alarm sound every 5 seconds.
* Smart 3 defense lines configuration: 1st defense line is the perimeter, 2nd defense line for in-room, & 24-hour defense line).
* Internal rechargeable backup battery in alarm host last up to 8 hours.
* Battery (alkaline) included for keychain remotes, wireless door sensor, and wireless motion sensor last up to 2 years.
* Remembers programming settings when power is disconnected.
*Ademco CID compatible protocol
Operating power: 9-15VDC
Static current: ≤ 80mA
Alarm current: ≤ 500mA
Operating environment: Temperature: -10įC-50įC; Humidity:<90%
Maximum available quantity of keychain remotes:4 PCS
Maximum available quantity of wireless sensors: 60 PCS
Standard Package includes:
One alarm host
One wireless wide-rang PIR detector
One wireless door magnet
One wireless siren
Two remote controllers
One power supply.
Which is better, a wireless or hardwire home security system? This is a question thatís bound to be asked by anyone considering the installation of a home security system.
Wireless systems are growing in popularity and are favorite systems of the do-it-yourself installer. Thatís because they are easier to install than hard wired systems. The wireless security system doesnít require running wires, but does require the installation of sensor boxes around doors and windows.
Contact Name: Shelly
Company Name: Hk Vstar International
Street Address: No.09, 13th Floor,
Feng Lin International Center,
Longgang CBD, Longgang District,
Shenzhen, China 518055
Member name: HKVSTARInternational
Member Since: 29 July 2010
Total Leads: 64 HKVSTARInternational Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Gsm Home Alarm System, Telephone Alarm System, Gsm Industrial Alarm System, Gsm Power Alarm System, Gsm Gps Tracking System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Alarm systems