What is Wood Hammer Mill?
Wood hammer mill is used for grinding of small wood blocks, chips before making
pellet. Wood pellet plant, and wood pellet machine system need this wood crusher for preparing material.
The wood hammer mill adopts welded-steel plate construction. Rotors of both the electromotor and hammer mill driven directly by the pin coupling are situated in the same foundation;Rotors, verified through dynamic balancing, can prolong life span of quick-wear parts in forward and reverse way. On top of the pulverizer, the feeding inlet can get coupled with a variety of feeding facilities, with hammer blades aligned symmetrically.
Feature of Wood Hammer Mill
• Well balanced rotor makes the running very stable.
• Available screen discharge areas from 475 to 1824 square inches.
• Custom sizes for specialty applications
• Variety of fan sizes to match mill's throughput.
• Heavy plate construction with internal ribbed liner plates.
• Allows for easy access for adjustments and replacements.
• The pulverizing room is designed to be wide for wood’s crushing.
• It is specific pulverizer for wood chips, rough sawdust, etc.
Contact Name: Leon
Company Name: Henan Kingman M&E Complete Plant Co., Ltd
Street Address: 12f West, Unit 2,
No. 5 Building, Gongxiaoshe South
Street, Anyang City, Henan Province
Member name: HenanKingmanMEComplete
Member Since: 13 March 2014
Total Leads: 9 HenanKingmanMEComplete Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Pellet Mill, Wood Pellet Plants
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Milling machines