The XPROG-m programmer is designed to replace the earlier version of XPROG programmer.XPROG-m programmer
is fully upward-compatible hardware with XPROG programmer and have many additional features.
The XPROG-m supports in-circuit or on-board programming of Motorola 68HC05, 68HC08, 68HC11, 68HC(S)12, HC912, MC9S12, MC9S12X, Texas Instruments TMS370, MPC5xx, ST10Fxx, ATmega family MCU's and serial EEPROM's.
All supported devices are divided into "Software authorization" licenses. You can obtain authorization license only for these devices you are interested in.
XPROG-m Rev. E functional features :
- Fully compatible with all software versions of " Device Programmer Desktop".
- Software update (ATMEGA) - directly from "Device Programmer Desktop".
- Software version control mechanism.
- Self check for error handling.
- Communication via USB 1.1 / 2.0 or high speed RS232 interface .
- Fully upward-compatible XPROG connector.
- Multi functional XPROG-m connector.
- 8 pin DIP socket for on- board programming.
- Supports many PLCC, QFP, LQFP adapters for on- board programming.
- High speed hardware engine (PLD).
- Two PWM regulated and ADC controlled voltage regulators.
- K-Line interface pin.
Hardware Specifications :
Include high output current MPU.
External output for on-board device programming.
Serial port interface (up to 115K baud) works on (COM1, COM 2, COM3 or COM4).
usb 1.1 / 2.0
Electrical Requirements :
Power consumption : 300 mA.
If programmer connects to PC via RS-232 serial port, an external 12V DC power supply is needed.
If programmer connects to PC via USB port, usually an external power supply is not needed, but be sure that USB can supply enough power.
System Requirements for PC :
- Processor: INTEL Pentium 60MHz or faster (depends on operating system)
- Memory (RAM): 32MB (depends on operating system)
- Hard drive: 5MB free space
- Communication: One free physical COM-port or USB 1.1 / 2.0
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 95/ 98/ NT/ ME/ 2000/ XP
NOTE: USB is not supported on Windows NT 4.0 or early versions of Windows 98
Device programmer desktop 1pc
USB cable 1 pc
Programming adapters 11pcs
Plastic suitcase 1 pc
Carton box 1 pc
Contact Name: Jenny
Company Name: Stargt1factory Auto Electrics Co., Ltd
Tel: 86 10 53470843 or 86-13371686580
Fax: 86 10 53470844
Street Address: Tong Zhen
International Building, No.80
Guangchumennei Street, Cong Wen
District, Beijing, China
Member name: Stargt1factory
Member Since: 20 October 2008
Total Leads: 70 Stargt1factory Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Auto Maintenance, Auto Accessories
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips