1. High selective proliferation of bifidobacterium
Its effect is 20 times
of other polymer sugars; it can hardly be digested and absorbed, but directly enters large intestine and is preferably utilized by bifidobacterium to proliferate
beneficial bacterium for human body and inhibit growth and proliferation of other harmful
2. Difficult decomposition by human digestive enzymes
Digestion tests with salivary juice, gastric juice, pancreatic juice and intestinal juice show
that, almost all of the digestive juices can hardly decompose xylo-oligosaccharides, which, with nearly zero calorie, does not affect glucose concentration, nor increase insulin in blood
glucose and form fat deposition. It is especially applicable for those suffering from diabetes, obesity and hypertension.
3. Sound acid and thermal stability
It is basically not decomposed after heated to 100 under acid condition (pH=2.5-8), which
covers PH value of the vast majority of food system, and may be broadly applied in fields
of food, medicine and health products.
4. Small effective intake: Daily effective intake is 0.7-1.4g.
Introduction of major functions：
1. Reducing production of toxic fermentation and harmful bacterium;
2. Inhibiting pathogenic bacterium and diarrhea;
3. Improving constipation;
4. Protecting liver;
5. Lowering serum cholesterol;
6. Lowering blood pressure;
7. Strengthening immunity of human body;
9. Promoting absorption of calcium and iron, and improving retention;
10. Promoting the body to produce various nutrients, e.g. B vitamins, niacin and folic acid.
11. It will not cause tooth decay, and will inhibit growth of dental bacteria.
Production specifications, 95P, 70L, 70P, 35P, 20P
Medicine and health products: applicable for those who suffer from gastrointestinal disorder, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, arteriosclerosis and tooth decay
Food: table food, baked food, condiments, deserts and snacks, various canned food, candy
Drinks: various drinks, especially yogurt, lactic acid bacterium beverages, carbonic acid
beverages and other acid drinks
Packaging Specification of Xylo-oligosaccharides
Powdered xylo-oligosaccharides: 25kg/bag, 5kg/bag, 1kg/bag and 500g/bag are available;
Xylo-oligosaccharides syrup: 20kg/barrel and 500g/barrel are available;
it may also be packaged according to users need.
Note: the product absorbs moisture easily, and should be kept in a cool and dry place.
Storage: It should be stored in a dry and ventilated environment, kept away from moistureand sunlight;
Contact Name: Chrissy
Company Name: Hangzhou Garden Corporation
Tel: 86-571 28057052
Fax: 86-571 28928900/11
Street Address: 7/F., Sanxin Mansion,
No.33-35,Xintang Road, Hangzhou,
Member name: HangzhouGarden
Member Since: 25 December 2009
Total Leads: 15 HangzhouGarden Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Food Ingredients China, Monosodium Glutamate, MSG, Citric Acid, Xylitol, L-Arabinose, Hyaluronic Acid
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips