Hello visitor from USA USA - 57 visiting from China 28 China USA 14 USA France 10 France UK 1 UK Italy 1 Italy Japan 1 Japan Singapore 1 Singapore Thailand 1 Thailand
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center
 
This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com
 
 
 

60 Inch Fishing Umbrella With Many Kind Of Umbrellas Also Manufacture By Us

Posted at: Wanted International Agents and Distributors | Posted on: Mon 02 Jun, 2008 5:10 am | Product Category: Umbrellas [150]
 
60 fishing umbrella umbrellas manufacture
Products Photos CatalogFishing Umbrella Photos Catalog



Materials: 190T polyester pongee fabric

Size: 60-inch x 8 ribs

With fishing type


Manual open

Metal

shaft, double ribs and straight handle

Azo and low cad

Payment Details:

Payment Terms:

T/T 30% before order,the rest 70% before delivery

Minimum Order:

1,000 to 1,999 Unit

Lead Time:

40 - 45 days



Company Contact:

Promoplus photo
Contact Name: David Chen
Company Name: Dongguan Popular Umbrellas Co., Ltd
Email: Email
Tel: 0086-0769-87128247/87128547
Fax: 0086-0769-87129447
Street Address: No.80, Jinhe Road,
Jinhe Industry Zhangmutou Town,
Dongguan City, Guangdong, China
523628
Website: http://www.parasolchina.com
Member name: Promoplus
Country: China-CN China
Member Since: 23 April 2008
Total Leads: 34 Promoplus Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Umbrella, Beach Umbrella, Straight Umbrella, Fold Umbrella, Kids Umbrella
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Umbrellas [150]
 
 
 

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

 
 
 
TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Wanted International Agents and Distributors
 
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely