The ComboScan HD ultrasound system is a member of the ComboScan series, first All-In-One
Ultrasound imaging devices with a built-in LCD TFT Monitor that integrates a fully featured computer.
Its shape gives tremendous space savings for users that, within the volume of a simple 19" LCD monitor, get a computer and ultrasound system that can either lay on a desk or be wall mounted. The ComboScan HD All-In-One system is a High Definition Multiple Color Doppler mode imaging device with multiple probes to fit different uses and budgets for human or veterinary (respectively HD and HDV models) applications.
The ComboScan HD is controlled either through a regular PC keyboard and a mouse, or a dedicated ultrasound keyboard. It stays very flexible in use to fit many requirements.
Although equipped with advanced features and high image quality, the ComboScan HD stays an affordable device. It supports most Doppler imaging, Tissue Harmonic Imaging and other advanced imaging processing for cardiac, vascular access, and OB diagnostics.
With its powerful and latest generation integrated PC running Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Operating System, the ComboScan HD allows users to install and run all their preferred applications including patient management systems for better follow up, as well as network tools to access PACS data. It can be equipped in addition with 3D and panoramic image processing for volume reconstruction, visualization, segmentation, and measurement.
• Space saving by the integration of four products in one.
• Transportable and for desktop or wall-mounted use.
• Integrated amplifier and speaker allowing from Doppler sounds to teleconference.
• Ability to run all Office, Networking and Patient Management application software.
• Hardware upgradable (HDD, Memory, CPU).
• Software updatable (fixes) and upgradable (3D, Panoramic, Image Proc plug-ins)
• Device remotely accessible via wired or wireless LAN by system manufacturer or distributors for training, repair and maintenance.
• Storage of large volume of records (image, voice comments, cineloop video).
• Archiving and creation of keepsakes for patients on CD or DVD.
• 2D modes Linear and Convex in 256 gray levels
• Multi-Frequency with probes from 2 to 10MHz
• Automatic Probe Recognition
• Image Depth from 2 to 30cm
• Up to 120fps depending on settings
• Cineloop with over 1000 frames storable in AVI, JPG, BMP, PNG and TIF format
• Zoom Modes from 60 to 600% in All Display Modes
• B&W B, B+B, 4B, B+M, M
• Color Doppler (CFM)
• Power Doppler (PDI)
• Directional Power Doppler (DPDI)
• Pulsed Wave Doppler (PWD) + Duplex/Triplex
• High Density Scan Lines
• TGC Control 5 zones 40dB Gain
• 120dB Dynamic Range
• Overall Gain Control
• Acoustic power control
• Brightness/Contrast/Gamma controls
• Scan Direction, Rotation, Up/Down controls
• Bi-linear Interpolation, Real-Time Speckle Reduction
• Echo Enhancement and Noise Rejection functions
• Pulse Repetition Frequency: 0.5 to 10kHz
• Wall Filter Settings: 3 steps (CFM), 16 steps (PWD)
• Gain Control: 50dB
• Palette Maps: 10 (CFM), 11 (PDI), 12 (PWD)
• Angle Steering: ±10°
• 4 Real-Time Spatial Filters
• B/Color priority, Color Threshold and CFM Baseline control
• Selectable Color Frame Averaging
• Adjustable Transparent Color Mapping (ATCM)
• Stereo Sound Output with Volume Control
• 2 Doppler Frequency Selections for each probe
Human Measurements and Calculation Packages
• Extensive Calculation packages for OB/GYN, Abdominal, Urology, Endocrinology, Vascular and Cardiology
Veterinary Calculation Packages
• Multiple Veterinary OB Tables for Canine, Feline, Ovine, Llama, Goat, Bovine, Equine applications
• Animal Cardiology Package and Unlimited User-Defined GA Tables
• Digital Beamformer
• Digital Transmit Focusing
• Multi Focus Mode: (Transmit/Receive)
– Transmit/Receive Focusing: 4 points
– Programmable Focus Area Presets
• Dynamic Focus Mode:
– Transmit Variable Focus: 8 points
– Dynamic Receive Focus: 8 zones
• Built-in color doppler ultrasound scanner, computer, display, amplifier, 2W stereo speakers
• LCD TFT 19" 16:9 Wide Format with 1440x900@60Hz resolution
• External monitor output for Extended desktop display
• Intel P8400 Dual Core @2.2GHz + Intel 945 chipset
• 2GB DDRII SDRAM 800MHz - 320GB HDD
• CD/DVD +/-RW Drive - Stereo Line In/Out/Mic
• GigaB Ethernet LAN - 6xUSB2.0
• Overall Dimensions : 500x360x150mm - Weight:10kg
• Licensed Microsoft Vista Ultimate Operating System
• Ultrasound scanner software user interface
• DICOM 3.0 Support with file push to server
• Keyboard and mouse (Optional Wifi devices)
• Power supply adapter 110V/220V 50/60Hz - 10A
• Recovery CD and User Guide
• 3D Plug-in software module for Freehand scan
• Panoramic Plug-in software module
• Biopsy guides for selected probes
• 12Ch ECG module
* Product CE Compliant. Patented design.
* Photographs non contractual
* Specifications subject to change without notice
Contact Name: Joe Li
Company Name: Ambisea Technology Corp., Ltd.
Street Address: 3905 Two Exchange Square,
Suite 7698, 8 Connaught Place,
Central, Hong Kong
Member name: AmbiseaMedical
Member Since: 31 May 2010
Total Leads: 1 AmbiseaMedical Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Ultrasound Scanner, Color Doppler, Fetal Doppler, Ecg, Patient Monitor
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Medical ultrasound ophthalmic scanners