Hello visitor from USA USA - 40 visiting from China 17 China France 11 France USA 11 USA Germany 1 Germany
Free Join Now

Smart Film On Windows – A New Stuff For Payless

Posted at: Wanted International Agents and Distributors | Posted on: Thu 15 Jan, 2009 2:28 am |
smart film windows – stuff payless
Products Photos CatalogSmart Film Windows Photos Catalog

As green house effect becomes a popular topic, did you start thinking how to save the world? Or even

save yourself from the burning earth?

If I tell you that my window film saves both me and the “WORLD”, would you kill to know how? Do not get paranoid! Today is your lucky day, and I will tell everything you need and want to know about it.

With a single Smart Film, just like every window film you know, simply stick it on your glass – and that’s it!! Therefore from now on, no new smart glass needed when redecorating new houses, no need to fight the twin evil of heat and the electricity bill by turning down degrees with your A/C; and you even don’t need to confess to the eco-sin you made before.

Smart Film™, innovated by Chiefway Optronics, a 0.7 mm thick film directly stuck to either existing or new glass, no replacement required, uniquely featuring two options of clear ( power-on mode) and white/ opaque (power-off mode). Furthermore, it is capable of blocking not sunlight and UV to SAVE ENGERGY (of course, your MONEY), is now available to help you to save the planet as well as your money!!

Company Contact:

smartfilm photo
Contact Name: International Sale
Company Name: Chiefway Optronics Co., LTD
Email: Email
Tel: 886227938500
Fax: 886227935600
Street Address: No. 7-2, Lane 143,
Sinming Rd., Neihu District, Taipei City 114,
Taiwan (ROC)
Member name: smartfilm
Total Leads: 9 smartfilm Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Smart Film, Smart Glass, Projection Film, Signage, Window Showcase, Display Film, Energy Saving Film, Green Building Film, Window Film
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Wanted International Agents and Distributors
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely