ECOSCOPE is a complete automated somatic cells counting system, based on the direct microscopic method,
consisting of two sections ECOSCOPE-FPS1 and ECOSCOPE-SCC1 designed to detect mastitis as well as for complex research applications. The design of the system and the Windows-based software make measurement taking and date processing simple and convenient.
EKOSCOPE-FPS1 Sample preparing station (the perfect lab assistant)
EKOSCOPE-FPS1 renders manual processes, related to the preparation of microscopic slides, automatic:
- Automatic dosage and spreading of the milk sample on the slide;
- Automation of staining process.
- large number of samples can be prepared;
- high accuracy and repeatability in measuring of 0,01 mL quantities of the sample;
- repeatability in staining the sample film;
- the automatic mode can be customized upon user’s request;
- allows control by means of PC
Films examining station- let’s make the image sharply contrasting
EKOSCOPE-SCC1 provides quick and accurate counting of the somatic cells in compliance with direct method.
Any kind of microscopic examination can be performed directly on the display.
Features and specification:
- Biological microscope;
- Automatic system for moving the microscope's stage in transversal and longitudinal directions;
- Color CCD camera;
- Software for managing the system:
calculates the microscope factor;
controls the automatic movement of the microscope’s stage;
captures the imagines from the microscope;
counts the number of somatic cells in each optical fields;
the SCC(number/ml) in milk sample;
stores the data;
prints the data.
In order to determinate the number of somatic cells you must only:
- put the film under the microscope and focus it;
- set the number of the analyzed optical fields;
- wait for the result.
- Analyzing speed – the measuring time depends on the number of the analyzed optical fields. The analysis of the one field takes about 2-4 seconds. You can have a precise result analyzing from 30 to 50 fields.
- Measurement accuracy: typically ± 10%
- Modular design allows fast and easy diagnostics and maintenance.
Contact Name: Radostina Delcheva
Company Name: Eon Trading Llc
Tel: +359 42 603449
Fax: +359 42 615564
Street Address: 19 Industrial area,
Stara Zagora, Haskovska, Bulgaria
Member name: Eon Trading Llc
Member Since: 13 February 2008
Total Leads: 5 Eon Trading Llc Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Milk Analyzers Ekomilk, Dairy Technological Equipment, Ekotest, PH meter,Somatic cell counter and testers for wine industry..
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips