TIANCHI Liquid Nitrogen Flask 3L Biological Container Price
YDS series Tianchi liquid nitrogen tank
1. Shell: The outer layer of the liquid nitrogen tank is a shell, and the upper part is a tank mouth.
2. Inner tank: The space in the inner layer of the liquid nitrogen tank is called the inner tank, which is generally a corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy. The bottom of the inner tank has a base for the use of a fixed lifting tube, and the liquid nitrogen and the sample can be stored in the inner tank. in.
3, sandwich: sandwich refers to the gap between the two layers inside and outside the tank. Vacuumed. The purpose of evacuation is to improve the thermal insulation performance of the can body, and at the same time, the insulation material and the adsorbent are contained in the interlayer.
4. Neck tube: The neck tube is usually made of glass fiber reinforced plastic material. The two layers are connected inside and outside and keep a certain length. Adsorbent is placed around the neck tube and at the bottom of the neck. The top of the neck has a special design, and its structure needs to have pores to discharge the nitrogen evaporated from liquid nitrogen.
In order to ensure safety, there must be insulation properties to minimize the amount of liquid nitrogen gasification.
5. Cover: The cover is made of plastic with good thermal insulation to prevent the evaporation of liquid nitrogen and fix the handle of the lifting cylinder.
6. Carrying the barrel: The lifting tube is placed in the inner tank of the tank, wherein the small tube can be stored. The handle of the lifting tube is hung on the neck and fixed with a stopper.
Contact Name: Jian Yang
Company Name: Global Liquid Nitrogen Container Export
Street Address: No.289, West Third
Ring Road, High-tech Industrial
Development Zone, Zhengzhou City.
Member name: tianchichina
Member Since: 08 November 2016
Total Leads: 760 tianchichina Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Liquid Nitrogen Container, Liquid Nitrogen Tank
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Platform freight container