Dear Sirs, We would like to introduce to you our newly established company – Kalinar Consultants Ltd
based in Larnaca Cyprus.
Cyprus is situated in the Eastern Mediterranean at the cross-roads of Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East. The geographical location by itself is encouraging businesses to set branches and set up new business companies to venture into new markets within these areas through an established Cyprus Company, or Cyprus International Business Company also commonly known as IBC.
To support businesses and business persons to set up their European company in Cyprus we are here to serve them and to serve you in the best possible way. As you may know Cyprus has joined the European Union since 2004 and the Cyprus Company that you will establish will be under the EU regulations when trading with other EU countries. The Cyprus business law is mostly based on the British business law and its corporate rate is the lowest in Europe being 10%. It is also important to mention that Cyprus has established important tax treaties with more than 30 countries plus with non-European countries as well such as China, India, Lebanon, South Africa, Qatar, Singapore, Thailand, Norway, Egypt, Poland, Kuwait to name a few.
Kalinar’s role will be to support any business or business person to set up a Cyprus company. Our task is to help you register your Cyprus company at the Registrar’s office, provide your company with the V.A.T. registration number, doing your book-keeping, accounting, the auditing, opening of the company’s bank account and all the details entailed in managing your future prospective company under the Cyprus Business Law and the Central Bank of Cyprus..
Kalinar remains at your disposal for any inquiry you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details about our services and fees since our “boutique” services are designed for everyone’s different business needs. Please find below some of our services:
• Application for the approval of the name of the company (or a possibility to use a pre-approved company name)
• Preparation of the memorandum and articles of association in Greek and English language (based on our standard forms, unless the client requests otherwise)
• Registration of the company in the form of private limited liability company with the Registrar of Companies (via accelerated procedure – please allow approximately 10 business days.
• In case of service of nominees, preparation of the following documents.
- Declaration of trust by the nominee shareholder;
- Instrument of transfer of shares signed by the nominee shareholder;
- Power of attorney;
- Letter of indemnity;
- Letter of resignation by the local director;
- Letter of resignation by the corporate secretary.
• Obtaining a full set of corporate certificates (certificate of incorporation, certificate of directors and secretary, certificate of shareholders and certificate of registered office) in English language and legalised through apostille
• Drafting of the subscriber’s resolution and the first board meeting minutes;
• Production of the seal of the company
• Issuance of the share certificate(s)
• Opening of the corporate register for the company
• Obtaining a VAT number for the company
• Obtaining a TIC number for the company
For any further information regarding more services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
On behalf of the management team of Kalinar Consultants Ltd we thank you for your attention and time.
Sincerely, Kalinar Consultants Ltd
Contact Name: Taline Angelides
Company Name: Kalinar Consultants Ltd
Street Address: Artemidos Avenue 3
Stella Maria Court Office 502, 5th
Flr Larnaca 6020 Cyprus
Member name: KalinarConsultantsLtd
Member Since: 02 December 2010
Total Leads: 1 KalinarConsultantsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Company Formation, Accounting, Consulting, Management
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips