Hello visitor from USA USA - 47 visiting from China 20 China France 13 France USA 9 USA Germany 1 Germany Ireland 1 Ireland Japan 1 Japan Netherlands 1 Netherlands Russia 1 Russia
Free Join Now

Shipping Service, Ocean Freight Air Freight , International Logistics Service

Posted at: Other International Trade Services and Products | Posted on: Mon 22 Oct, 2007 3:51 am | Product Category: Freight forwarders services [1841]
shipping ocean freight air logistics
Products Photos CatalogShipping Ocean Freight Photos Catalog

Dear sir or Madam,

Good day!

OCEAN INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT CO.,LTD.is a professional international

logistics company in shenzhen, China. with the developing our company, we decided to open oversea market. we commited to providing the best service to the highest requirements of customers.our service tenet: High efficiency, low cost, professional operation, one-stop international transportation service.

we offer the following service:

1.Ocean and Air import and export freight service from China to all over the world .

2.Purchace agents in China. welcome your esteem to searching rates from us,i we can hold a friendly and lasting business relationship

3.warehousing, declaration, insurance, trucking, and international combined transport .

4.we have our owner factory in guangzhou district, our products , waterfall picture enjoys a high reputation in USA & Europe.the website is : www.aaafirst.com.If you have interest, you can contact with me .

5 If you have any interest in other China-made products, you also can contact with me, or i can accompany you to the market, and bargain price for you .trust me, i will search and introduce ideal manufactory and ideal products to you. For the mutual benifts, i wll be a good co-operation partner for you .

Welcome you to contact us, we have the belief we can be your good forwarding agent in China.

Wishes for your family and business!

Company Contact:

No member photo
Contact Name: Victoria
Company Name: Ocean International Freight Co., Ltd
Email: Email
Tel: +86-755-25154481
Cell: +86-15999524983
Fax: +86-755-82157736
Street Address: Rm2410, Golden Business
Center, No.2028, Shennan Rd., Shenzhen,
Member name: OceanInternationalFreight
Total Leads: 8 OceanInternationalFreight Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: International Shipping, Logistics Service, Sea Freight, Air Freight
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Freight forwarders services [1841]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Other International Trade Services and Products
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely