$12, 000.00 USD including crating and delivery to freight forwarder.
Okay. So the RXT-X has 255 horses.
Handling fit for a fighter jet. A high performance intake grate and Variable Trim System. An X-finger throttle and X-traction mat. Plus every inch dripping with jaw-dropping style. However there is on issue: seating for 3, throttle for one. So be sure to rotate, because everyone deserves a turn at the helm of one of the quickest 3-seaters on the planet.
* Length: 130" / 331 cm
* Width: 48" / 122 cm
* Height: 46.5" / 118 cm
* Weight (dry): 804 lbs / 365 kg
* Rider capacity: 3
* Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal / 60 L
* Storage capacity: 29.6 US gal / 112 L
* Type: 255 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine
* Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler 52mm throttle body
* Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
* Displacement: 1, 494 cc
* Compression ratio: 8.4:1
* Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
* Fuel type: Premium unleaded recommended
Drive Unit Specifications
* Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
* Racing pump with high performance intake grate: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
* Transmission: Direct drive, forward/neutral/reverse and high performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System)
* Impeller: Stainless steel
* Ignition: Digital inductive
* Starter: Electric
* Battery: 12 V
Hull and Components
* Type: Modified-V, composite
* Color: Hyper Silver
* Modified-V, composite: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of conditions, and greater maneuverability.
* FRP construction: Strong, light and easy to maintain.
* Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
* Carpeted footwells and reboarding deck pads: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and an aggressive diamond-plate pattern for additional traction.
* X-handlebars: Allows rider to fine tune positioning when launching off large waves.
* X-coloration seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing seating for three and spotter for watersports.
* Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 20 key operating functions: Fuel Level, Low Fuel Level, Low Voltage, Tachometer, Overheat, Hour Meter, Maintenance Info, Speedometer, Compass, VTS, Lake Temperature, Check Engine, Low Oil Pressure, Sensor Check, Hi Voltage, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key, P codes, VTS Preset.
* High performance electric Variable Trim System (VTS): Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
* Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
* Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
* Off-Power Assisted Steering (O.P.A.S.™): Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
* Ski eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
* Adjustable mirrors
* Reboarding platform
* Double density comfort hand grips
* Billet finger throttle with braided steel cable
* Floating safety lanyard
* Seat strap
* Grab handle
* Extra-large storage compartment(s)
* Glove compartment
* Extended range fuel tank (15.9 US gal)
* Elevated fuel filler
* Dual drain plugs
* External exhaust cooling flush attachment
* Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
* Special GTX† Limited glove compartment with GPS
* Retractable ski pylon
* Wakeboard rack
* Depth finder
* Removable dry bag for front storage
* Removable front tray
* Cell Phone case inside storage tray
* Safety kit
* Mooring rope
* Sand bag (anchor)
* BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
* Supercharged intercooled 1, 494 cc four-stroke, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder : 255 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
* Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
* Sea-Doo Learning Key™: LK1 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 35 mph. LK2 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 50 mph. Options are programmable by dealer.
* D-Sea-BeI™ system: Sound reduction system for a quieter ride.
* Water cooled exhaust pipe: Regulates exhaust temperature.
* Closed-loop cooling system: Ensures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
* Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
* Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
* RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
* Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
* Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
* Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
* Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
* Racing pump with high performance intake grate: Ensures that the inlet stays hooked up and fills the pump for maximum thrust even in the roughest conditions.
* Forward/neutral/reverse: Improves maneuverability especially around docks and trailer ramps.
* Aluminum stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
* Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
* Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: .Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
* Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
* Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
Engine Type 255 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine
Displacement 1494 cc
Bore and Stroke 100 x 63.4 mm
Cooling Closed-Loop Cooling System
Compression Ratio 8.4:1
Fuel System Multi-Port Fuel Injection
Ignition Digital Inductive
Dry Weight 804 lbs. (365 kg)
Fuel Capacity 15.9 gal (60 l)
Height 46.5 in. (118 cm)
Length 130 in. (331 cm)
Width 48 in. (122 cm)
Rider Capacity 3
Storage Capacity 29.6 gal (112 l)
Impeller Stainless Steel
Pump Aluminum Axial Flow, Single Stage
Transmission Direct Drive, Forward/Neutral/Reverse
Mirrors Adjustable Mirrors
Hull Type Modified V, Composit
Color Hyper Silver
Warranty BRP 1 Year Limited Warranty
Contact Name: Phil Fischer
Company Name: Del Amo Motorsports
Street Address: 2500 Marine Ave
Redondo Beach, CA 90278 USA
Member name: DelAmoMotorsports
Member Since: 29 January 2010
Total Leads: 1 DelAmoMotorsports Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Motorcycles, Jet Skis, Watercraft, Atvs
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips