The 200mm Laboratory Test Sieve Shaker is an ideal instrument for quantitative particle
size analysis according to the known and proven sieving method. The particle size distribution of solids and suspensions of all kinds can be measured through dry or wet sieving. The sieving can be performed with woven analysis sieves or micro-precision sieves. The machine has been designed and manufactured to combine low cost with the benefits of a well designed and engineered test sieve incorporating many features usually found only on larger more expensive models.
• Laboratory table-top Design, small foot space and quiet operation.
• A very precise instrument used for Quality Control in laboratory.
• Up to 9 fractions in one sieving operation.
• Free adjustment of all process parameters (time and amplitude).
• Excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times.
• This model is primarily used to determine particle size range for dry materials, whatever particles or powder.
200mm Laboratory Test Sieve Shaker is suitable for inspection, screening, size grading, particles size distribution analysis of grains, powder and the impurity content analysis of solid, power and slurry materials in Laboratory and Quality Control Department.
Thanks to various sieving motions and sieve sizes, it is possible to select the ideal instrument for practically any bulk material, including sands, crushed rock, clays, granite, feldspars, coal, and soil, a wide range of manufactured powders, grain and seeds, down to a minimum size depending on the exact method.