69 Glass Cloth Electrical Tape is made of high quality glass cloth coated with heat resistant silicone
adhesive. It has high mechanical strength, resistance to high temp, good initial adhesion, and excellent electrical properties. This tape is recognized for continuous use up to 200°C.
69 Glass Cloth Electrical Tape with silicone adhesive can be used:
• as electrical insulation for motor, transformer, coil, wire, and cable
• as reinforcing insulation in electrical installations where heavy loads cause high heat and breakdown of original insulation (e.g. motor control exciter feeds)
• as securing high temperature, non-PSA insulations (such as asbestos and glass) in high temperature areas
• as high temperature masking operations for powder coating
• as splicing materials with rough surfaces or poor internal strength such as roofing felt,
fiberglass or textiles
Tape Size: 3" plastic core, 30m length, from 5mm width upward
Special length, thickness or combinations can be supplied according to customer.