Anionic Cationic one-bath anticoagulant levelling agent SY-8 (Concentration-powder)
Solubility: Easily soluble in water
Foam: Low foam
Effective content: 98%
1. SY-8 has high color yield, it is higher than the common levelling agent from dying to the end.
2. SY-8 has super absorption suspending once off to dispersing dyes to ensure the uniform for tintage.
3. SY-8 has excellent dispersing migration for disperse dyes and cationic ion dyes.
4. SY-8 has excellent foam resistance properties under high temperature.
Usually it is dissolved into 10% solution.
Please stir the full package (ensure the uniform owing to minute quantities additives) 20-30 minutes with cold de-ionized water fully
The state after dilution:
Colorless transparent liquid.
The ratio after dilution:
1. SY-8 prevents the mutual precipitation of Cationic and Anionic dyes in the one-bath dyeing of blends of acrylic fibers with wool, polyamide and cellulose fibers.
2.SY-8 has excellent anti-precipitation property and it prevents cross staining of acrylic fiber blends by their dyes
Packing and storage:
25kg/ bag, seal airtight.
Contact Name: Lynn Lu
Company Name: Simo Institute Of Organic Chemistry
Street Address: Room 1202, Jincheng
Shangyu, Zhejiang 312300
Member name: SimoInstitute
Member Since: 08 June 2015
Total Leads: 26 SimoInstitute Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Surface Active Agent, Textile Chemicals, Oil Field Auxiliary Additive, Water Treatment Agent, Everyday Use Chemicals, Fungicide, Pesticide Adjuvant
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Leveling agents