Repid test for classical swine fever virus antigen
Catalog No: CSF-Ag 060830
test is an immuno-chromatographic test, using colloidal gold immunoassay method, to detect classical swine fever virus antigen in whole blood, serum and plasma.
1. add 2 drops serum or whole blood sample into the well on the test card;
2. place the test card on the desktop flatly, incubate for 20 minutes, then judge the result.
1. positive: control line and test line are both seen wine red, the more the antibody exist, the thicker the color appear;
2. negative: only control line is seen wine red;
3. invalidation: control line isn’t seen wine red.
1. Use the test card as soon as possible once open the aluminum foil, or the test card will be invalidated, store at normal temperature and the shelf life is 18 months.
2. whole blood sample may move slowly, add 1 drop PBS solution to promote sample moving in 1 minute from adding sample if necessary.
Store at 2-30℃ hermetic dry environment
Contact Name: Victor
Company Name: Glory Science Co., Ltd
Street Address: 77 Jingzhou Road,
Hangzhou, China 310013
Member name: gloryscience
Member Since: 11 April 2010
Total Leads: 25 gloryscience Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Rapid Test, Elisa Kit, Food Safety
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips