Biogas storage systems contribute positively to the generation of renewable energy and thus to environmental
protection in general. Enamel assembly tanks have a long tradition of storing methane and liquid fertilizers. Porcelain enamel assembly tank independently developed by zhengzhong technology is used to store digester gas in sewage treatment plant. This biogas storage design has been tested and proven over the past few decades and is now an integral feature of any modern sewage treatment plant design worldwide.
As a major supplier of biogas storage tanks, our company has long been providing high quality enamel assembly tanks. Therefore, in enamel assembly can manufacturing we ensure excellent quality supply of base materials.Center Enamel is a well established, world-leading storage tanks manufacturer in China.
Biogas pool also known as biogas pool, is an anaerobic digester, usually conical, with a unipolar support. The outer layer of the membrane roof protects the inner membrane. The outer film is more robust, the outer film has anti-uv coating, anti-static, anti-uv radiation, anti-aging. The inner layer prevents methane from escaping.
Why use Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tank for biogas storage tank ?
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks are the exceptional solution in most harshest storage environment.
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks with superior corrosion resistance can be utilized in both the liquid and gaseous zone, and maximizing the service life of tank structure.
3. Customized colors make the tank harmonized with the surrounding environment.
4. Long service life glass coating requiring minimal maintenance, reducing the risk & loss of project shutdown during operation.
5. Modular bolted constructure give shorter installation period with simple installation tools.
6. Tank can be dismantled and rebuilt, gives continuous asset value to the product.