Bone Crushing Machine is the newly-developed grinding equipment for crushing various animal bones. The
final fineness can be 3-5mm.The blades of the bone crusher is made of super quality alloy steel which is processed by special heating process, highly abrasion resistance and thin sharp of the blade ensure the durable and heavy load.
Features of Bone Crusher
1. Optimal structure design of cutting blade has improved single blade shearing force and impacting resistance.
2. The cutting blades are made of first-class alloy steel, durable and wear-resistant, with long service life.
3. The electric motor is equipped with overload protective device which can ensure safe operation.
4. The feeding hopper is made of stainless steel material, noise insulation.
5. Can be equipped with a conveyor so that it can feed automatically to reduce the labor intensity.
Applications of Bone Crushing Machine
★ Bone Crusher can grind different kinds of animal bones, like pork, cow, chicken, fish bone and so on. The final fineness can be 3-5mm.
★ It is widely used for the product of sausage, ham, meat ball, frozen food, salt essence, bone powder, powder soup, pet food, etc.
★ Bone Crushing Machine can be used with Bone Paste Grinder to make bone paste.
The Working Principle of Bone Crusher
The electric motor drives the rotor to rotate with high speed in the crushing chamber. The materials are fed into the machine from the upper feeding mouth and are crushed under the hitting, impacting, cutting and grinding of the cutting blades which are moving with high speed.
Contact Name: Nicole Yang
Company Name: Amisy Meat Machinery
Tel: 86- 371 -65903478
Fax: 86- 371 - 65903401
Street Address: Sokeyufa Building,
No.26 Jingliu Road, Zhengzhou, Henan
Zhengzhou, Henan 450000
Member name: AmisyMeatMachinery
Member Since: 21 July 2017
Total Leads: 23 AmisyMeatMachinery Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Meat Flavoring Machine, Meat Cutting Machine, Meatball Making Machine, Fish Processing Machine, Sausage Making Machine
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips