CICsorbŪ Footwear Thermal Insulation lining have the superior property of Light weight, Thin, Soft, Breathing
and Waterproof. It is widely used in footwear to help keep you warm when it is cold outside. the unique microfibers that make up material insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, the better it insulates you from the cold outside air. Because the fibers in insulation are finer than the fibers used in most other synthetic or natural insulation, they trap more air in less space, which naturally makes insulation a better insulator.
· Usage: Footwear, Boots, Shoes and Accessories
· Composition: 65% Polypropylene + 35%Polyester
· Weight Range: 100 g/m2 - 600 g/m2
· Surface: Double side embossed
· Flammability: Class 1
· Moisture Content: ≤0.4%
· Available Width: 60" (1.52 meters) roll width with a 3" (7.6 cm) inside core.
oz/yd2 mm inch clo m2k/w Width x Length
B100 100 3.4 2 0.08 0.4 0.07 1.52 x 182 meters
B200 200 6.8 4 0.16 0.9 0.14 1.52 X 91 meters
B300 300 10.2 6 0.24 1.4 0.21 1.52 X 60 meters
B400 400 13.6 8 0.32 1.8 0.28 1.52 X 45 meters
B500 500 17.0 10 0.40 2.3 0.35 1.52 X 35 meters
B600 600 20.4 12 0.48 2.8 0.42 1.52 X 30 meters
Typical gram weights for various footwear:
- B200 for cool conditions or high activity levels- Recommended for work boots, hiking boots, rubber bottom boots, hunting boots, snowboard boots, alpine ski boots, or athletic winter boots.
- B400 for cold conditions or moderate activity levels- Recommended for rubber bottom boots, hiking boots, PAC boots, hunting boots, or work boots.
- B600 for very cold conditions - Recommended for hiking boots, work boots, hunting boots, or PAC boots.
Contact Name: Jeffrey Lee
Company Name: Wenzhou Chinese Fiber Co., Ltd
Street Address: No.933, The 2nd
Road, Binhai, Eco.&tech. Dev.
Zone Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325000 China
Member name: Oilabsorbentpads
Member Since: 20 September 2014
Total Leads: 20 Oilabsorbentpads Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Thinsulate Acoustic Insulation, Thinsulate Thermal Insulation Lining, Thinsulate Felt
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips