What is Bopp Bag?
Bopp (biaxially oriented polypropylene) bag, a type of laminated package sack which
is compound by printed bopp film and pp woven fabric, itís well-received for its high graphics impacts and water proof advantage. with gravure printing method, bopp bags can be printed with multi-colors up to 8c, itís optional to make it with full area printed and laminated or just leave two edges blank for visibility (transparent woven pp material). bopp bags can also be made as block bottom type with open top or value, which is known as ad-star bags also.
BOPP bags manufacturing process
Bopp laminated bags are manufactured by laminate the gravure printed Bopp film onto pp woven fabric which is then been cut and sewn as shape of bags. The printing on BOPP film is done by engraved cylinders and gravures reverse printing method, up to 8 colors are able to be printed on each single design.
Advantage of BOPP Bags
1. Excellent print quality with superior graphics impacts.
2. Durability and super tensile strength ensure large loading capacity.
3. The smooth surface of BOPP film prevents the bags from scratching.
4. Both applicable for heat cut and cold cut.
5. Outstanding performance on water resistance.
Optional detail of BOPP Laminated pp woven bags
1. it can be one side laminated or both sides. It can be laminated on full area or just leave the two edges blank.
2. the layer of pp woven fabric can be either white, colored or transparent.
3. available to fold and stitch on bottom or make it as block bottom.
4. it can be with a gusset or without.
5. with or without PE liner inserted.
Contact Name: Sam Hwong
Company Name: Morn Packaging Co., Ltd
Street Address: Lingxi Industry
Zone, Cangnan, Zhejiang, China.
Cangnan, Zhejiang 325806 China
Member name: mornpac
Member Since: 27 May 2019
Total Leads: 27 mornpac Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: polypropylene Woven Bags, Bopp Bags, Paper Poly Bags, polypropylene Woven Fabric
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Bag filters