Central monitoring station for intruder business alarms
CMS earned a very good reputation for being
efficient, and for having good human factors for ease of use, relative to the standards of the time (and of course prior to widespread use of graphical user interface environments such as are commonly used today). It was not uncommon to have hundreds (later: thousands) of concurrent CMS interactive users on the same VM mainframe, with sub-second response times for common, 'trivial' functions. VM/CMS consistently outperformed MVS and other IBM operating systems in terms of support for simultaneous interactive users.
R series Police Call Receiving Center (PCRC) system is a receiving and responding system designed for online alarm systems. Consisting of a receiver (hardware) and a program (software), PCRC is suitable for use in cities, schools, hospitals and residential compounds. The receiver is capable of receiving signals in CONTACT ID, 4+2 EXPRESS, 4/2, 4 /1 and 3/1 formats and is compatible with all systems commonly used in the world, such as ADEMCO, C&K, DSC, PARADOX, BOSCH, GE, EL, FBI and OMNI. The WIN98/WINME/WIN2000/WINXP-based PCRC software is featured with user-friendly interfaces, convenient operation and complete set of functions. Direct computer aided programming ensures stable performance of the receiver.
1. Caller ID display and alarm; caller tracing;
2. Automatic CONTACT ID, 4+2 EXPRESS, 4/2, 4/1 and 3/1 policing call format identification;
4. Police call buzz reminding
5. Real-time telephone line status reminding
6. Real-time receiver software status reminding
7. Software setup for receiver function allowed
8. Supporting decimal or hexadecimal subscriber account number, with subscriber numbers exceeding 65, 000
9.Operator and administrator passwords to ensure system security
10.Electronic map to allow automatic display of caller locations; optional individualized map functions
for each subscriber
11.Subscriber local area map, enabling subscriber organization structure awareness and police
force assignment scheduling
12.External map to display calling subscribers (map panel driver to be purchased separately)
13.Current subscriber disarming/arming status display
14. Self-definition of 3/1, 4/1 and 4/2 report codes
15. Amplifiable e-map
16.Automatic save, print, search, backup and restoration of police call data
17.Receiver control for automatic voice deletion in accordance with the police call categories
18.Disarming/arming and alarm reminding voice playing via sound card
19. Alarm status deal with, check and print data function
20.Exterior Receiver, communication in RS232 with PC, easy to install.
21.Receiving panel expandable to over 8-lines
22.Real-time timing, 300-pieces of calling information storage capacity (expandable to 1300 pieces)
when the computer is power off
23. Backup battery to ensure operation in conditions without AC power
24.Alarm center can start alarm light and siren etc.
25.LCD time, alarm status and incoming telephon display
26.Can replay history alarm and dialed-in tetephone number
27.Received alarm status and dial-in telephone number can be saved even the power off.
28.Disarming/arming and alarm reminding voice playing via sound card
29. Alarm receiving centers with GSM receiving module can send alarm to each other and create a feature of multi-level network.
30. The subscriber can send a alarm message by a normal mobile phone or GSM alarm device to the alarm center and ask for rescue in a manner of silence.
31. The message alarm system has automatic reply function that informs the subscriber if his alarm is successfully sent or not.
32. The alarm message sent to the alarm center through the network can be automatically transferred by
GSM module to subscribersí mobile phone or to the police on duty or police in patrol. Thus, the subscribers and policemen can deal with the alarm case in time. This function also enables
realization of unmanned police call receiving operation.
33. The alarm receive center device is able to send mass-message, this function enables that the various messages can be sent to subscribers in a mass way.
34. It can receive the police call information from the GSM alarm device.
35. GSM module can dial and receive telephone calls and it is convenient to recharge the SIM card of GSM module.
Contact Name: Yayalina
Company Name: Vstar Security / Shenzhen Meidasi Technology Development Co., Ltd
Street Address: No.09, 13th Floor,
Feng Lin International Center,
Longgang CBD, Longgang District,
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member name: yayalina
Member Since: 15 January 2011
Total Leads: 24 yayalina Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Security Products Provider and Manufactuer, Safety Alarm Systems, GSM Wireless Alarm System, Surveillance Camera, Standalone DVR, Access Control
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips