China factory Funtek Video Brochure Services for USA advertising solutions can help you create a lasting
impact on your customers at cost-effective prices. The ideal giveaways for any business with any design!
Funtek Video Brochure are leading marketing campaigns in branding, engagement and lead conversions. They are leading the market for being the most personalised direct marketing tool capable of return high return on marketing spends.
How it works?
1) A pricing matrix covering all the standard print and screen options is available upon request in $ USD. Optional extras include:
USB cable for recharging your device
Additional memory, 128MB (standard) – 16GB
Control buttons / touch screen controls
2) We provide a variety design templates and technical specifications for preparing artwork and video files. You can then upload your art and video files via our web portal.
3) Once we have received your art files we will prepare a .PDF proof of the printed brochure, compress and represent your video files for approval as a mock-up as a minimum. For full details of our proofing options please contact with us!
4) From this point it takes approximately two weeks to manufacture and deliver your video cards to a destination of your choice via DHL, our specialist freight partner.
What are Video Brochures used for?
Standard video brochures are widely used for a variety of promotional marketing communications, typically when trying to impress a high-value prospect or customer. These include:
1. Trade show collateral
2. Press packs
3. Sales force leave behinds
4. Internal communications
5. User guides
6. Product Packaging
7. Retail FSDUs
The run time of the standard 256MB memory card is approximately 12-15 minutes; however, this can be expanded to 8GB offering 2-3 hours run-time.
We also supply hard-backed video books and coffee table album style overs – these are used for heavyweight marketing communications such as brand guidelines, corporate accounts, investor relations and board-level marketing. These hard back editions are at the luxury end of the spectrum where a variety of specialist print effects are often used: emboss, deboss, hot-foiling and spot UV varnish to enhance the look and feel of the piece.
We have up to date knowledge about the video brochure, best prices, superfast delivery and excellent service. Inform now!
Contact Name: Samuel Cheung
Company Name: Fun Technology Ltd
Street Address: Block 1, Guazitian
Industrial Area, Xixiang Town,
Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
Other Contact Info:
Member name: funtek
Member Since: 28 September 2010
Total Leads: 601 funtek Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Video Brochures, Video Business Cards, Video Folders, Video Books, Video Presentation Boxes, Video Direct Mailers, Lcd Advertising Players
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips