FREE-Valve's Double Offset Butterfly Valves can be used for shut-off and throttling control. It can ensure
sealing more reliable and achieve non-leakage because of the resilient-seated design. The butterfly valve can realize rotary under the condition of low torque by the resilient-seated design, which means a longer service life, so as to cost-effective of choosing actuator.
1. Compact configuration, tiny blud, light and operate skillfully and conveniently.
2. The valve’s seat is available in metal, PTFE and graphite PTFE, which makes the valve suitable for liquid or gas service with many applications
3. The resilient-seated design ensures minimal seat wear and double offset disc design provides excellent throttling capabilities, it has characteristic of super long usage life, frictionless closure, high temperature etc.
4. Blowout proof shaft design and the application of self lubricated bearings.
5.Preventing the disc from closing under over/under travel by adjusting mechanical stopper.
1) Size Rang: NPS2~NPS60;DN50~DN1500.
2) Pressure Rang: Class 150~Class 300 ;PN10~PN40.
3)Body material: Carbonsteel, stainless steel & other materials.
4) Sealing material:PTFE and graphite PTFE, stainless steel, hard alloy& other materials
5) Connection method: Flange, wafer.
6) Operating method: Worm gear, electric, pneumatic .
7) Pressure test:GB/T13927; API598.
8) Face to Face: GB/T12221; API609.
FREE-Valve's Double Offset Butterfly Valve is applied to use in chemical, petroleum, natural gas, refining, power plants, water distribution, water treatment, pre-treated, waste water, industry and pressure management and the role of regulating valve.
Contact Name: Alice Wang
Company Name: Zhengzhou Free Fluid Control Technology Co., Ltd
Street Address: No.93 Zizhu Road,
High-tech Development Zone,
Zhengzhou City, Henan, China
Other Contact Info:
Member name: Freevalve
Member Since: 21 April 2017
Total Leads: 27 Freevalve Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Ceramic Lined Vales, Slurry Valves, Tank Bottom Valve, Etc
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips