Rare earth ferro silicon magnesium alloy can be used as a good spheroidizing agent. It has the characteristics
of short production process, stable process and simple creation. In the production of cast iron, rare earth ferrosilicon magnesium alloy is often used, especially heavy iron rare earth is produced. Ferrosilicon magnesium alloy is an essential smelting material.
With the upgrading of the casting process, the quality of the spheroidal graphite iron has also been improved. The rare earth ferrosilicon alloy is the main iron alloy raw material for the production of ductile iron. Of course, the quality is no exception, and the demand is also increasing year by year. The application of rare earth ferrosilicon magnesium alloy in casting is very necessary!
What are the applications of rare earth silicon iron magnesium alloy in casting?
1. Can effectively improve the mechanical properties of castings;
2. Can reduce the tendency of white mouth when casting;
3. Reduce wall thickness sensitivity;
4. Reduce slag formation during casting;
5. Eliminate the effects of other interfering elements;
6. Application with improved casting absorption rate
By knowing the application of rare earth ferrosilicon magnesium alloy in casting, it is better to carry out casting, and improve the utilization rate of rare earth ferrosilicon magnesium alloy during casting to achieve better use effect!