Fiberglass Septic Tank fiberglass storage tank distributor FRP Septic Tank FRP Horizontal Storage
There are two types of glass fiber reinforced plastic septic tanks: mechanical winding and integral molding, and molded assembly molding.
Features of septic tank:
(1) Saving money: FRP septic tanks adopt factory-based, mechanized, batch-based, integrated production, new technology, new materials, small size and large effective volume. Installation is quick and easy. (2) Land saving: FRP septic tanks save land excavation area.
(3) High efficiency: The glass fiber reinforced plastic septic tank has good sealing performance, can efficiently treat feces, and the anaerobic decay effect is more than 2 times better than that of traditional septic tanks.
(4) Environmental protection: FRP septic tanks are produced in a monolithic shape, with good sealing performance, no leakage, and no pollution to surface water. The tank adopts high-position siphon to guide dredging, multiple precipitation and multiple purification.
(5) Durable: The FRP septic tank is made of new material FRP, which is resistant to aging, acid and alkali, and has a service life of more than 50 years.
(6) High compressive strength and high compressive strength: FRP Septic Tank International 50 steel resin seal, cylindrical shape, compressive strength increased several times than polygonal and square.
(7) No post-management and long slag removal cycle: FRP septic tanks are buried, no power, no maintenance or management in the later period.
Note: Horizontal tank: D is diameter, M is cubic, L is length, N1 is the number of horizontal tank supports, N2 is the number of legs of vertical round bottom tank. The volume and support can be adjusted according to actual usage.
The Yongchang-branded glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) storage tanks are well designed and manufactured according to customer demand, with various shapes, sizes and configurations. We can manufacture storage tanks of any specification and pressure, which can be made into composite containers such as PVC/FRP, PP/FRP, PVDF/FRP according to the conditions of use. Our designers can calculate the hoop stress, axial stress, and bending Poissonís ratio coefficient of the product according to your available space, chemical storage requirements and applicable natural conditions, and then give the detailed manufacturing process parameters, such as product selection, product thickness, and layering. All of our designed containers meet industry standards, such as ASTM D3299 for filament-wound storage tanks and ASTM D4097 for contact molded storage tanks.
Advantages of FRP storage tank:
(1) Light weight and high strength
The density is between 1.5~2.0, only 1/4~1/5 of carbon steel, but the tensile strength is close to or even higher than that of carbon steel
2) Good corrosion resistance
3) Good electrical performance
It is an excellent insulating material used to make insulators.
Scope of application
Media that can be stored: inorganic acids, organic acids, bases and hydroxides, elements, gases, and other inorganic compounds, alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, ethers, esters, hydrocarbons and petroleum products, halogen-containing organic compounds and other organic compounds, etc. medium.
Contact Name: Yan Zhongwei
Company Name: Hebei Yongchang Composite Technology Co., Ltd.
Street Address: West Of Pengcun,
Jizhou Town, Jizhou District
Hengshui, Hebei 053200 China
Other Contact Info:
Member name: yongchangfrp
Member Since: 20 March 2021
Total Leads: 15 yongchangfrp Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Frp Tanks, Frp Pipes, Cable Tray, FRP Pipe Fittings, Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Gas Treatment Tower, FRP Storage Tank
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips