We have a seller's mandate for a Belgian manufacturer (est. 1968) producing a broad range of premixes
and concentrates for the production of animal feed. We have shrimp head and shell meals (for aquaculture or poulty) produced in our factory in Morocco under supervision of Belgium management. The end/final buyer send completed and signed LOI with all details and target price included. LOI that are no signed and sealed will be returned as incomplete and not acted upon. So without signed LOI from the end buyer, there is nothing we can do.
100% transferable LC at sight
MOQ is 19MT, trial order possible
Please see below and attached the specification of our shrimp head and shell meals:
It's a wild catch from cold water sea, free of any tropical diseases
1. Total Volatile Nitrogen: average 30, max. 50. Product is freshly dried within two hours after peeling, max. temperature before drying 15°C.
2. Packaging: in 3-fold labeled paper bags of 20 kgs Net.
3. Utilisation: is a valuable ingredient for aquaculture feeds ( poultry etc) .
4. Origin: is produced from the head and shell of the North Sea shrimp (Crangon crangon). As such, it is not a carrier of tropical shrimp diseases.
5. Nutrients: is a good source of protein, lipid (phospholipids and highly unsaturated fatty acids : EPA and DHA) and pigments (canthaxanthin and astaxanthin).
6. Inclusion rate: depends on the availability and composition of the other ingredients. Utilisation in shrimp diets normally varies between 2 and 20 %.
Moisture %, max 10
Crude Protein %, min 45
Crude Fat %, min 4.5
Linoleic acid, 18:2n-6 %, min 0.077
Linolenic acid, 18:3n-3 %, min 0.062
Eicosapentaenoic acid EPA, 20:5n-3 %, min 0.54
Decosahexaenoic acid DHA, 22:6n-3 %, min 0.28
Crude Fibre %, max 9.0 (mostly chitin, so digestible for shrimp)
Ash Content %, max 28.0
Calcium %, max 8.00
Phosphorus %, min 1.30
Cholesterol ppm 590