The finger splints are constructed of malleable aluminum with foam padding, which
provides comfortable immobilization and protection for the finger. These finger splints are made to comform to your anatomy for a perfect fit and optimal shock absorption
1) Maintains interphalangeal joints in correct position for distal joint injures
2) Malleable arms can be fold to hold finger-Foam lined aluminum splints can be cut then contoured to finger
3) quarter-inch foam padding
4) good air permeability
Different types of Finger Splints:
Items Sizes Data
Cot Finger Splint S, M, L 2", 3", 4"
Frog Finger Splint S, M, L 3", 3 1/2", 4"
Baseball Finger Splint S, M, L 3 3/4", 5", 6"
Spoon Finger Splint S, M, L 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4 1/4"
1) Maintains interphalangeal position for injuries to distal joints
2) Malleable arms are fold to hold finger in desired position.
3) Protects injured finger and prevents motion-induced pain.
4) Finger fractures/dislocation /strains, post-operation rehabilitation
Contact Name: Alice
Company Name: Anping Longji Medical Equipment Factory
Street Address: 11-4-601 Tianshan
Park Community, East Development
Zone, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
Shijiazhuang, Hebei 050000
Member name: ljylalicexue
Member Since: 10 June 2014
Total Leads: 7 ljylalicexue Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Splints, Tactical Tourniquet, Head Immobilizer, Cervical Collar
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips