· 3mm ultrathin front panel · working temperature range：-10°～60°
· 365*24 hours whole days operation · IP65 dustproof and waterproof
The 10.4 inch ultra-slim industrial touch monitor with IP65 rated water proof and dust-proof front panel.
The industrial monitor adopts capacitive or resistive touchscreen with 400 nits high brightness, support
sunlight readable and all-weather condition. Designed for flexibility multi-signal inputs including VGA,
DVI-D and HDMI.
Touch Think Industrial Monitor Display
Touch Think Industrial Touch Monitor Features
3 mm thin bezel monitors are suitable for embedded into cabinet in various applications. The industrial monitor adopt industrial A+ grade screen, high Bright LED Backlight LCD Screen, famous Taiwan brand touch screen, antioxidant aluminium alloy display fuselage .
The industrial touch screen monitors are designed with triple protection from flame-proof, explosion-proof and dust-proof for whole body. Support long-term running without interruption. IP65 rated front bezel industrial monitors are suitable used in harsh environments.
All Touch Think industrial monitors adopt industrial-grade inner components to ensure longer service time. Besides, all the monitors are compliance with EMI / EMC anti-interference standard.
High brightness of screen, support sunlight readable for kinds of outdoor devices, such as self-service equipments, express cabinet, ATM etc.
Working temperature for our displays can be -20~70°, it also support customization working temperature range up to -30~80°。
All industrial touch screen monitors are designed well-performed in harsh environments. FAQ of Industrial Monitor:
1. What is the difference between LCD and LCM?
- LCD: Liquid Crystal Display LCD; LCM: Liquid Crystal Module LCD module (including components).
2. What happens when the working temperature is lower than the working temperature specified by industrial LCD monitor ?
- The response time is slow, the contrast is affected, the service life of the cold cathode backlight tube is sharply shortened, and the backlight may not be lit.
3. What happens when the working temperature is higher than the working temperature specified by industrial LCD monitor ?
- The response time of display screen is shortened and the contrast is affected. Some IC's noise will increase, DC-DC conversion will drift, polarizer will be affected.
4. Is the front surface of industrial LCD monitor screen vulnerable to scratch?
- The hardness of the front surface of LCD screen is generally 3H, which is very easy to be scratched by sharp tools.
More information please view here.
Contact Name: Norah
Company Name: Shenzhen Touch Think Intelligence Co., Ltd.
Street Address: No.201-3, The Fourth
Building, Xinjianxing Industrial
Park, Yangguang Second Road, Nanshan
Shenzhen, Guangdong 518051
Member name: TouchThink
Member Since: 22 November 2019
Total Leads: 10 TouchThink Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Industrial Monitor, Industrial Panel Pc
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips