Magnesium Oxide Board (usually called magnesium oxide board) is the building material widely used in
the construction area. The stable magnesium colloid is reinforced by middle alkali glass fiber net and stuffed by light material then becomes new frameless decorative material. 100% no Asbestos Contained and no radioactivity.
1. Fireproof, non-combustible Class A1
2. Waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, acid and alkali resistance
3. Heat insulation, and sound insulation.
4. Low shrinkage rate, light weight, and high strength, overall low density.
5. Smooth surface, can be painted, pasted tile, pasted wallpaper and other decorative materials.
6. Excellent fire resistance performance. Using 12mm thickness plate can be made partition, it can reach 4 hours of fire resistance.
7. Construction cost of low, and can be cut, saw, nail, and bent.