Hello visitor from USA USA - 14 visiting from USA 12 USA China 1 China Senegal 1 Senegal

Chat with Suppliers

- nutrican (Canada): Nutrition, Health Food, Health Products, Omega 3, Harp Seal Oil, Dpa, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Omega 3... http://www.nutricaninc.com

Mine Cage Mining Equipment

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Wed 08 Aug, 2012 8:38 am | Product Category: Continuous mining equipment [114]

cage mining equipment
Products Photos CatalogCage Mining Equipment Photos Catalog

Mine Cage

With the development of mining technology, mining equipment are developed quickly. Oreworld

mining technology has been design the mine cage with new materials -- High quality aluminum alloy which performance is light weight, high strength, ease of molding, can be processed into a variety of profiles.

Mine Cage Main Features And Benefits

Mine cage made of aluminum alloys has many benefits than steel structure

1.Conservation Energy, 2.High safety factor

3.Light weight

4.Anti-erode

First, the original double steel cage weight of 2.7 tons, and the new high quality aluminum alloy cage self-weight of l-3 tons.The high-quality aluminum alloy cage reduce self-weight and easy to lift, is an energy-saving equipment.Second, with the shaft deepening, when the cage can not reach the depth, the steel cage must need change lift power, Sinking Hoist system will be exchanged, this project cost much money and work time.When we change the steel cage instead of high quality aluminum alloy cage, the problem will be easy to solve.

Xinglu D Jiang

Company Contact:

OreworldTrade photo
Contact Name: Xinglu Jiang
Company Name: Oreworld Trade (Tangshan) Co., Ltd.
Email: Email
Tel: +86 315 539-2227/2228
Fax: +86 315 539-2225
Street Address: No. 438 Xinhuayuan B/D,
Xueyuan Road, Lubei District, Tangshan,
Hebei, China
Member name: OreworldTrade
Total Leads: 201 OreworldTrade Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractory Bricks, Thermal Insulating Products, Csa Cement
Chat: leave me a chat message
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Continuous mining equipment [114]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

• Mining Equipment Slewing Bearing Mining Equipment Slewing Bearing - By SichuanMetalMiracleIndust - On Mon 27 Aug, 2018 2:17 am: mining equipment slewing bearing mining equip slew ring meet the complex and harsh environment fully durable all seasons large load duty powerful drive anti-oxidation corrosi....oit

• Foldable Metal Cage Wire Cage For Product Storage Foldable Metal Cage Wire Cage For Product Storage - By HebeiWeijiaMetalMesh - On Mon 14 Aug, 2017 8:17 am: cage wire cage for product storage wire diameter 6 mm or as request hole size 50*50 mm or 50*100 mm outsize size can be as request also we ca....

• Farming Cage Farming Cage - By sunasiaco - On Thu 08 Mar, 2018 9:30 am: cage farming system can be used in various water environments including lake sea and river etc suitable for intensive farming suitable for diff....

• Polyurethane Roll Cage Shoes Polyurethane Roll Cage Shoes - By zhengyuanpu - On Thu 24 Jan, 2019 8:03 am: cage shoes are made of optimum quality polyurethane such as cpu from well known companies both domestic and abroad and with large variety of designs ....

• Polyurethane Roller Ear For Mine Cage Buffer Polyurethane Roller Ear For Mine Cage Buffer - By zhengyuanpu - On Sat 27 Apr, 2019 7:03 am: cage buffer are made from optimum quality cpu from famous companies in the world like yantai wanhua chemicals etc and with many designs colors and si....

• Hot Dip Galvanized Wire Mesh Cage With Leg And Rail Hot Dip Galvanized Wire Mesh Cage With Leg And Rail - By HebeiWeijiaMetalMesh - On Mon 07 Aug, 2017 2:15 am: cage with leg and rail wire diameter 6 mm or as request hole size 50*50 mm or 50*100 mm outsize size can be as request also we can weld rail....

• Buyer Of Used Network Equipment And It Equipment In Uae Buyer Of Used Network Equipment And It Equipment In Uae - By maxicomae - On Tue 09 Apr, 2019 11:35 am: equipment we buy any volume of all kinds of used network equipment and it equipment in uae kindly contact us with your inventory lists please le....

• Hcn Low Noise Cage Type Pneumatic Globe Control Valve Hcn Low Noise Cage Type Pneumatic Globe Control Valve - By goole - On Thu 14 Sep, 2017 3:44 am: cage type regulating valve is mainly designed for reducing the medium noise as the gas will expand many symmetric holes were designed to reduce pre....

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely