1. Two stage- coarse and fine-sharpening design
2. Non-skid feet for safe sharpening
designed soft-grip handle
4. Aesthetics and functionality
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface when using. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blades is.
Use this only if your knife is very blunt. Using slight downward pressure, run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat three times. Once every six months or as required.
Always finish off with this step to remove any burrs that result from the re-edging and rough honing process. Without using pressure, run the blade through the ceramic rods five times. You can also use this step on its own to maintain a sharp blade. It is recommended to do it approximately once a week.
2. After using the knife sharpener, carefully wipe the knife blade with a damp cloth or rinse under running water and dry thoroughly
Contact Name: Helen Pan
Company Name: Taidea Tech. (Zhongshan) Co., Ltd.
Street Address: Area B, Third Floor,
Building 2, No. 8, Qianjin 2nd Road,
Tanzhou Town, Zhongshan, Guangdong,
Member name: taidea
Member Since: 09 October 2012
Total Leads: 50 taidea Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Kitchen Knife Sharpener, Gardening Tools Sharpener, Outdoor Knife Sharpener, Woodworking Tools Sharpener
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Domestic knives