For minitruck, pickup, Bakkie, UTE vehicles from 6-12m³.
Original Top Brand parts, Sanden,
QP, TM compressor, Danfoss, etc
Applying for: chiller and freezer truck, pickup, bakkie, UTE vehicles, etc
Refrigeration unit for bakkie V300F especially applied for freezer truck, pickup, bakkie, UTE vehicles, etc. It is often used from +5 to -20 degrees, for vehicles up to 12 cubic boxes. Large cooling capacity and high cooling efficiency make sure the Refrigeration unit for bakkie provides adequate cooling and long-term stability for your transportation even in high temperature environments.
1. Refrigeration unit for bakkie V300F has strong cooling capacity and high cooling efficiency, which can be quickly cooled to meet different temperature requirements.
2. The condenser use cooper tube, which have stable quality and high efficiency of temperature exchange.
3. Digital control system, easy to operate, and can accurately monitor the operation of the entire system.
4. In the core components like compressor, Electromagnetic valve and Expansion valve or other parts using Original Top Brand parts, Sanden, QP, TM compressor, Danfoss, etc.
5. The housing is sturdy and structure is light weight, easy to install.
6. Advanced technique reduces environmental emissions and reduces noise.
7. Reasonable design and stable structure ensure long life work.
8. Distinctive technology and reasonable design make sure the refrigeration unit to achieve maximum results and sufficient cooling capacity.
9. Compact structure, long service life, high cooling efficiency
10. Beautiful and fashion appearance.
Contact Name: Kavin Kong
Company Name: Zhengzhou Corunclima Co., Ltd
Tel: +86 371 53698561
Street Address: Intersection Of
Dongqing Street And Changchun Road,
National High-tech Industrial
Development Zone, Zhengzhou, Henan
Other Contact Info:
Member name: Corunclima
Member Since: 05 February 2021
Total Leads: 12 Corunclima Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Truck Refrigeration Unit, Van Refrigeration Unit, Diesel Engine Refrigeration Unit, Electric Refrigeration Unit
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips