Lb-2348 (12v-80v 200a)
LB-2348 battery load bank is typically applied in telecom, scanda and traction
battery maintenance, with its nominal voltage of 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V and 80V. Its testing range is 10V-92V (0-200A).
LB-2348 Battery Load Bank is specially designed for discharge experiment, battery capacity test, battery maintenance, engineering examination and other tests for DC power with load. It covers a wide nominal voltage range from 12V to 80V with high discharge current. This makes it applicable for battery discharge in different areas of application.
With its optional Data Acquisition Case (DAC), you will have a real-time monitoring for the whole process of discharge with wireless communication in PC.
Typical application: Telecom, Scada, Traction Battery Maintenance
Why PITE load units?
It is significant to check battery capacity in a regular basis. And the only reliable way to measure the battery capacity is to carry out a discharge test which is a must-to-do job to energize standby batteries and extend their life span.
• Small unit with rolling wheels, convenient for onsite test
• Wide voltage range for battery discharge in different industries
• Optional wireless DAC enables real-time PC monitor for measurement
• It sets 4 conditions for discharge auto shut-down:
Discharge time, discharge capacity, string voltage and cell voltage
• Continued discharge available when previous discharge is stop abnormally
• Parallel connection of two units for higher discharge current
• Can work with other load banks for assistant discharge
• Can monitor measurement of other load banks or battery charger
• Accurate data measurement and vivid waveforms
• Auto sorting for lag-out batteries during discharging
• Safe circuits avoids damage to battery during measurement
• Direct USB drive for convenient data transfer to PC
• Powerful management software for data analysis and report printing
• Automatic protection upon over heating and overload
Mains Voltage AC 220V/110V, 50/60Hz
For battery type 1.2V, 2V, 6V and 12V
Discharging Current Accuracy: 1%
Resolution: 0.1A or 0.5%
Max discharge current 200Amp*
Max power 18.4kW
Test range 10V-13.8V (12V): 0-100A
10v-27.6v (24v) : 0-200a
10v-41.4v (36v) : 0-200a
10v-55.2v (48v) : 0-200a
10v-92v (80v) : 0-200a
Voltage Accuracy 0.5%
Sampling Interval 5s --1min
LCD Display 128*64 pixel
Humidity 5%～90% Relative humidity
Safety standard CE marking, EMC standard
Dimension & Weight
(main unit)* 74*40*73cm, 48 kg
*NOTE: Discharge current could be much higher with parallel connection of extra unit.
Optional Data Acquisition Case (DAC)
DAC is optional for wireless communication with PITE 3980 main unit and PC. The new insulation-protected DAC is rugged and capable to measure all type of batteries (1.2V, 2V, 6V and 12V).
One DAC could be connected with 12 cells of 1.2V, 2V or 4 cells of 12V (or 6V). With DAC, PITE 3980 and PITE DataView software will be able to monitor and record voltage of each cell together with other parameter like String voltage, current, discharge capacity and so on.
In LB-2348 standard unit for testing 2V, 6V and 12V batteries, totally it needs 4 DACs for cell monitoring. If for 12V batteries only, 2 DACs are needed
Contact Name: Jack Xie
Company Name: Pite Tech. Inc.
Tel: +86 755 2688 9901
Fax: +86 755 2688 0310
Street Address: 4/f, Bldg A, Chiwan
Industrial Park, Shaodi Rd., Shekou
Area, Shenzhen China
Shenzhen, Guangdong 518068
Member name: PITE
Member Since: 30 August 2013
Total Leads: 8 PITE Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Battery Load Bank, Battery Load Unit, Battery Charger, Battery Discharger, Battery Tester, Battery Capacity Tester
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips