The system follows the design of the Australian Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial
Research Organization (CSIRO). Root washing is a very important preliminary work for measurements of root systems, however, the traditional manual method of cleaning plant root systems requires a lot of time and labor work, and it often damages the root system. QT-RWC automatic root washing system can well keep the integrity of fine roots.
• Separate roots and soil gently by swirling water.
• Fine roots in the outflow are collected in a 500-micron mesh filter;
• Depending on soil type and sample volume, 6 samples can be cleaned per hour, • Consists of an electric pump, a circulating water tank, and a separate sewage channel to ensure adequate pressure and good supply of water.
• The spray nozzles help to clean more effectively.
Material: SUS304 high quality stainless steel;
• 2 root washing sinks
• A central overflow pipe
• Two water jets in the base.
• Constant water pressure system
• Spray nozzles
Root analysis software (Optional)
The analysis software can measure the total root length, root average diameter, total root area, root volume, root tip counts, branch counts, root overlap counts, root diameter class distribution, the distribution of root apical segment length, etc.
Made in China