Remote Control Microwave Sensor
Microwave Motion Sensors AC Input
AC Input Microwave Motion Sensor
- Detachable Version + Remote Controllable
5.8GHz C-band microwave motion sensor, tri-level dimming control.
Operating voltage: 120〜277V AC, 50/60Hz.
Rated load: 400W @ 120VAC, (capacitive)Features
• 5.8GHz C-band microwave motion sensor, tri-level dimming control.
• Operating voltage: 120〜277V AC, 50/60Hz.
• Rated load: 400W @ 120VAC, (capacitive)
• 800W @ 200〜277VAC, (capacitive)
• Stand-by power: <1w.
• Particularly designed for fixtures which with limited space, ideal for LED panels, linear office lights with metal louvres, compact bulkheads, etc. Hide the sensor body and configure the small detached antenna head only.
• Dual-PD technology, real Daylight monitoring function for built-in application.
• Zero-cross point operation, protect the sensor relay against the in-rush current, secure the max. load and life time of the relay.
• DIP switch + IR Remote control 2 channels setting. Automatically override each other upon the latest operation.
• RJ11 connection between the sensor body and antenna head, easy plug and play.
• Detection range up to 12m in diameter.
• Mounting height: 3~6m.
• Operation temperature: -20℃~ + 70℃
• IP rating: IP20.
Detection range can be reduced by selecting the combination on the DIP switches to fit precisely each application.
Hold-time means the time period to keep the lamp on 100% after motion detected.
*when hold-time set as 3s, sensor enters into test mode, this test mode is mainly for users to choose the desired detection range. In this mode, the daylight sensor is disabled, when there is no motion, fixture keeps off, when there is motion detected, fixture keeps a cycle of 3s on and 2s off.
Daylight sensor means the daylight threshold to enable or disable the sensor function.
"Disable": The sensor works always, even during daylight.
"50lux": The sensor works only in twilight.
"10lux, 2lux": The sensor works only in the dark.
This is the time period that the lamp remains at a low light level before it is completely switched off in the long absence of people.
"+∞": means bi-level dimming control, the fixture never switch off.
Stand-by dimming level
This is the dimmed low light level you would like to have after the hold-time in the absence of people.
*0% means on/off control.
Permanent ON/OFF function
Press "ON/OFF" button, fixture goes to permanent on or permanent off mode, sensor is disabled.
*press "Auto", "Reset" or "Ambient learn" to quit this mode.
Press "Dim" button to automatically dim up or down the light brightness during hold-time from 10% to 100%. Another press to lock it down when desired brightness is achieved.
*after desired brightness is locked down, if user wants to dim again reversely, just press the wDimw button again and then lock down the new brightness again.
Press "Auto" button, the sensor starts to work and all settings remain the same as the latest status before the light was switched on/off.
Press "Reset" button, all settings go back to the value of DIP switch settings.
Press "Ambient learn" button, the latest surrounding lux value overwrites previous lux value learned, and set as the daylight threshold. This feature enables the fixture to function well in any real application circumstance.
"Test mode" is for testing purpose only, for users to check the functionality and choose the desired detection range. The sensor goes to test mode automatically after pressing this button.
Users can quit this mode by pressing "ON/OFF", "Reset", or any button of "Hold time" The sensor settings are changed accordingly.
*Test mode defaulted settings—
In this mode, after motion detected, sensor enters into a cycle of 3s on and 2s off(0.5s soft off + 1.5s off).
More information please view here.
Contact Name: Eric
Company Name: Hynall Intelligent Control Co. Ltd
Street Address: Floor 14th,
Hui-jing-yuan Science &
Technology Innovation Park, #531
Nan'pu Road, Shajing, Bao'an
Shenzhen, Guangdong 518104
Member name: hynall
Member Since: 18 August 2018
Total Leads: 13 hynall Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Microwave Motion Sensor, Occupancy Sensor, Hf Motion Sensor, Motion Detector
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips