Reverse osmosis system
Introduction:Reverse osmosis is a membrane separation operation that uses pressure
difference as driving force to separate solvent from solution. Because it is opposite to the direction of natural penetration, it is called reverse osmosis. According to the different osmotic pressure of different materials, the method of reverse osmosis pressure greater than osmotic pressure, that is, reverse osmosis method, can be used to achieve the purpose of separation, extraction, purification and concentration.
Reverse osmosis membrane is an artificial semi-permeable membrane with certain characteristics made by simulating biological semi-permeable membrane, and it is the core component of reverse osmosis technology. The principle of reverse osmosis technology is that under the pressure greater than the osmotic pressure of the solution, other substances can not pass through the semi-permeable membrane to separate these substances from water. The membrane pore size of the reverse osmosis membrane is very small, so it can effectively remove dissolved salts, colloids, microorganisms, and organic matter in the water. The system has the advantages of good water quality, low energy consumption, no pollution, simple process and easy operation.
Reverse osmosis membranes are classified into RO (reverse osmosis) membranes and NF (nanofiltration) membranes according to different filter pore sizes.
1. It is used for the preparation of pure water and high-purity water. It has been widely used in many industrial fields such as medicine, chemical industry, electronics, coating, beverage and medium and high pressure boiler feed water.
2. It is used in the pre-treatment of boilers, thermal power stations, chemical industry, light industry, textiles, medicine, biology, electronics, atomic energy and pure water treatment. It can also be used in the occasions of hard water softening and deionized water preparation in industrial production. Decolorization and purification of food and drugs, recovery of precious metals and chemical raw materials, treatment of electroplating wastewater, etc.
1.0mpa RO Water Treatment System, 12m3/H RO Water Filter Plant 0
1. Two control modes of manual and automatic can be realized. The trigger conditions of automatic mode are liquid level, flow, conductivity, running time, etc.
2. There are single-stage and multi-stage design methods, designed according to specific conditions.
3 There are two operating mechanisms, single-level and double-level, designed according to specific conditions.
4. Membrane elements with multiple functions and uses, adapted according to operating requirements.
5. There are single-level pressurization and multi-level inter-stage pressurization, designed according to water inlet conditions.
Contact Name: Xyh
Company Name: Wuxi Sinoprs Ecotech Co., Ltd
Street Address: Industrial Zone At
Fangqiao Street, Yixing City,
Jiangsu Province, China
Member name: SinoprsEcotech
Member Since: 24 May 2021
Total Leads: 1 SinoprsEcotech Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Compact Wastewater Treatment System, Automatic Chemical Dosing System, Steel Water storage Tank, Industrial Water Purifier Machine
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips