Product: Schisandra chinensis P.E.
Latin name: Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.)
Specifications: Schisandars 2% 5% 9% by HPLC S
Schisandrin A(Deoxyschisandrin) 1%~3% (HPLC)
Cas No.: 7432-28-2
Appearance: Light yellow fine powder
Use part: Dry Fruit
Solubility: Soluble in water
Storage: Store in cool dry place, .Protect from light moisture and pest infestation.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.
Packing: Cardboard drum (25kg/drum), 1kg aluminum foil vacuum bag / 25kg drum
- Helps prevent liver damage; helps to metabolize drugs for liver; lowering ALT and AST
- Anti oxidant
- Affect metabolism
- Helps regulate CNS; improves efficiency of brain activities and improves efficiency of work Process
- Anti hypertension but during exhaustion of circulatory function, it can help to bring up blood Pressure.
- Effect on respiratory system: Lowers oxygen requirement, correct respiratory exhaustion; works better than Coramine or nikethamide. It helps to expectorate phlegm and sooths coughing
- Anti ulcer effect
- Helps the body function to adept stress
- Antibiotic effect
- Anti kidney illness
- Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
- Applied in the health product field, it is a natural health product to regulate sleeping;
- Applied in the pharmaceutical field, with the good effect of treating hepatitis.
- Applied in cosmetic industry, schisandra extract used as active ingredients of skin care products;
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis in Latin) is the dehydrated mature fruits of a herb known as Schisandra chinensis and belongs to the Schisandraceae family. Schisandra is widely farmed in China, particularly the northeastern part of the country. It is most commonly found in Lianoning, Hebei, Jilin and Heilongjiang provinces and is grown by sowing seeds. The seeds are sown in spring and the schisandra fruit is reaped in autumn after it is completely mature.